28.7.06

i think im in love (with outkast),again

I hope that you're the one
If not, you are the prototype
We'll tiptoe to the sun
And do thangs I know you like

I think I'm in love again

Today must be my lucky day
Baby, you are the prototype
Do sumn' outta the ordinary
Like catch a manitee
Baby you are the prototype
I think I'm..

I think I'm in love again

If we happen to part
Lord knows I don't want that
But hey, we can't be mad at God
We met today for a reason
I think I'm on the right track now

I think I'm in love again
Let's go,let's go
To the movie

The Scene
Come here

I think I'm in love again

Girl, right now I wanna say, I wanna say
I wanna say stank you very much
For picking me up
And bringing me back to this world
I can't, I'm not
I can't afford to not record
I thank I wanna say
I thank I wanna say stank you, stank you
Smelly much!
For picking me up and bringing me back to this world




DONT U JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SONG?!:)

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous28/7/06 13:29

    weird lah this song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous28/7/06 13:40

    tak dgr lagi..

    will d/l petang ni jugak...

    have a lovely w/e!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous28/7/06 14:55

    not sure if i hv ever heard it or not. eh babe..u haven't text me your hp number ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous30/7/06 21:22

    yes.
    quite the bestest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous31/7/06 08:49

    best ker eh babe?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous31/7/06 15:45

    quite nice but somehow i dont like the video la

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous31/7/06 15:58

    i like heya... shake it.. shake it.. shake it like a polaroid picture!

    oh yeah..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous31/7/06 16:17

    ooo... lembap nyer internet di sini... sedap ker lagu nieh? perisa ape?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2/8/06 15:23

    Kan ke hit tahun lepaih?

    ReplyDelete