7.7.06

i think life is good :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Am actually waiting for my turn to attend a meeting with the big bosses. It was supposed to be yesterday, but it got postponed until today cuz the previous units took a whole lotta time than expected to present their items. Ive been in (an) ayam berak kapur mode since yesterday. But today I got tired of waiting and the butterflies has all flew outta my stomach.

+

The Perhentian trip was great! Our first time at snorkelling. Like, subhanallah cantik gile ok. I wanted to, so bad, to post a looney mug shot of me wearing the snorkelling gear ie. mask and fins, I think I looked so kelakar. Heheh!:p but will not lah. *shy shy*

+

Work has been hectic but I liked it so much. Getting out of the office late at night and come in early the next morrow; I almost feel like a workaholic.:p

+

The tan/bikini line I worked on in Perhentian is almost invisible now. Memang la takkan tan punye sebab I am already budak itam. Second attempt cum serious tanning session part 2 will be in Cherating this weekend till tuesday. This time with the family. Life is good, so far..:D

+

I’ve been secretly hoping that the Italian Pizza would win wc06, just because. Although the intuition told me that it’d be the French Fries. But I already put my rm20 on them french. Heh.

+

Caught the flu and demam sikit upon returning from the island trip. Still am.

+

Good weekend everybody. I think I’ll change my name to Tina Crisp Brown Turner when I come back.;)

21 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/7/06 15:45

    omelette du fromage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/7/06 16:29

    des,
    does dat come together with ze fghench toast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/7/06 20:00

    dah balik?
    belum?
    dah balik?
    belum?
    dah balik?
    belum?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/7/06 14:07

    oi cepat balik!
    cuppacakes you dah siap!

    happy bday budak kecik!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/7/06 23:46

    dem it aaa.
    those pizza boys menang la pulak.
    nyampahhhhhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11/7/06 01:07

    epi bird day to miss tina crisp brown turner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11/7/06 09:19

    happy belated birthday darl...

    heard u r in cherating at the mo..

    i need to ask u about perhentian lah.. my e-mail add is freaxandgeex@yahoo.com

    am waiting...

    btw, hope u had a lovely b'day bash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11/7/06 11:45

    heppi besday darling!

    bila bleh i suapkan your cheesecake?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11/7/06 12:30

    rugi
    rugi
    rugi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11/7/06 15:48

    ti.e.na

    i have a not-so-cool birthday gift waiting for ya ... i repeat, not so cool!

    demmit the limited time i had to shop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12/7/06 02:50

    nak gambar holidayyy!!!
    nak nengok!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12/7/06 10:31

    patut la ..

    g holiday

    kat pantai lak tuh

    ada sunset lagik

    perghhh

    best seh

    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12/7/06 10:52

    cikpijah,
    dah balik dah!
    oh-hoyy ppl,im back..:D

    super,
    thank you,love :)

    cpms,
    jgn la menyampah.
    its their berfday pwezzie for me.:p

    gravt,
    toche toche toche leyyy..:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous12/7/06 10:57

    f&g,
    thank u for the wish,honey.
    will email u shortly.

    angel eyes,
    nak hadiah!!
    fancy shoes/handbag boleh?
    hahhaa *overr* :p

    super,
    *tarik2 rambut sendirik!arghhh*
    but thanx for the lovely gile cuppacakes.i heart u,super!:D
    p/s hanis pon sure tlg u kan?thanx hanis.lovyah!muah*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous12/7/06 11:00

    wegra,
    auwww its the tot dat counts,sweetie..
    bak sini hadiah i.:p

    cpms,
    alaa g ngn family.
    ape la yg menarik sgt.:)

    bertik,
    ehhh tu gamba perhentian,went there last two weekends.
    last weekend i went to cherating.
    amacam?lagi jeles x skang?
    hehehhh :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous12/7/06 12:25

    happy birthday tiena!


    luv luv!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous12/7/06 19:05

    Happy Birthday girl!

    Just bloghopping! Hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous13/7/06 12:41

    che'fara,
    why thank you,sayang..
    mane hadiah akak?:p

    english_breakfast_tea,
    thank you :)
    nope,i dont mind at all..
    im a coffee and tea person too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous14/7/06 16:04

    So u dah tan cam JLo la skang? Hehehe...Happy Belated besday tiena tuna banana darling! *Muah*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous14/7/06 18:06

    Selamat ulang tahun tiena, miss crispy-brown-but-thank-goodness-not-charred.

    Yay! life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous18/7/06 12:52

    almost feel like a workaholic? u are la darlin! mana ada orang suka stay back at the office and happily masuk office early the next mornin?! crazy u.

    ReplyDelete