2.9.06

i think it was unintended

I was fully biased to des’ patriotic post when I left a comment on a stranger’s blog (obviously was bloghopping) questioning what did the blogger meant by selamat hari jadi, Malaysia. Being ignorant, I only knew about Malaysia wasn’t born on Aug 31 yadda yadda yadda from des’ post. (Thanx des for the info :) )

So like a 3 years old who has just learnt how to say “Wassup mannn..?!” I was excited and eager to please share. So there I was on this blog, asked the blogger that, and offered the person my two cents’ worth. The said person could have scored A for history and knew that already, but heyy sharing is caring kan?:p

The blogger must have had a mood swing or something that day, thus the blogger misunderstood my comment, just like i misunderstood a male ex-schoolmate's "saya sayang awak" sms on merdeka eve. I thought he was falling in love with me (met him after 5 years at a wedding, exchanged numbers and he started being weird since then). I read the sms the next day and realized that i have to scroll down for more and CHOYYYYYYY! it was some kind of a forwarded sms which ended with "Oh Malaysia tanah air ku.." :p

Anyways, sorry if u were somewhat offended by that. U must have really been bothered by that one simple comment and u must be more IT savvy than me. And by now I know u know who I am (the thought of u click-click-click to track me is almost overwhelming,woohoo!:p), so hi, I'm Tina *shake hands* lets do the buang-yang-keruh-ambil-yang-jernih and be real nice the next time we meet, as you've promised, aight? ;)

Oh, wot everrrrr.. *ROTFLOL* :p

P/s Happiest birthday, Mom! I love u i love u i love youuuuuuuu!

20 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/9/06 15:57

    I think your blog is sooo damn cool...

    I think yes sharing is caring

    I think it is good to buang-yang-keruh-ambil-yang-jernih

    I think I want to say Happy Birthday To ur mom....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/9/06 20:35

    Slamat ari jadi kepade mak kak tiena jugak. Hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/9/06 20:41

    BTW macam penah nampakkkk ja selamat hari jadi Malaysia tu...tapi blog sapa yehh. Link le. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/9/06 01:59

    jalak,
    whoa dude err thanx..
    jgn puji2 ok,nanti i paranoid,
    NOT.:p

    ayaq,
    stank you smelly much!
    mom says thanx too.:)
    nice pout there.gloss hape brand?

    masak,
    cant link,she hates bloghoppers.
    nanti u plak kene.LOL :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/9/06 03:07

    oiii.
    penangggg heree wee kammmm !!!

    wooottt wooottt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3/9/06 09:45

    tiena - hehe thanks. The gloss my fren beli kat I, Lip Smackers in Watermelon. Clear jer tapi shedappppp. Oooooooh takutnye shaye nanti kena terkam. Takmo la macam tu.

    Cik PMS - Hahaha mai Penang ka? Welkambeng to Penang. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4/9/06 08:24

    Happy belated B'day to Tiena's mommy!

    :)

    Babe, mish you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4/9/06 09:39

    Erm... assalamualaikum.. salam sejahtera... kasila hadiah sejadah akt mak hang.. heheheh! ok aper? Amacam?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4/9/06 13:50

    wassup man!

    i think you're cute.
    i think i'm cute.
    do you think we're cute?

    sapa blogger yang sensitive tu?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4/9/06 15:17

    *diff, diff, diff*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5/9/06 11:35

    ti.e.na + cik pms

    thanks very much!

    my jantung still sakit man. you ready for friday's moment of truth? but i tot you going to penang friday????

    anyways, if i need jesting, i call you wokeigh? and it's not viagra, tell shrek!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5/9/06 13:45

    hey apa gaduh-gaduh ni. lebih baik makan nasi kandar line clear lagi best, beriyani hameediyah ke heehee =p

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous5/9/06 14:39

    which blogger is that, huh??

    biarlah rahsia ek....hik.hik.hik.

    happy belated birthday to ur mom -si aunty yg vogue!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6/9/06 10:16

    happy birthday mom tiena!! kat sini tader letak gambar gi penang ke?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous6/9/06 14:08

    saya sayang awak juge.heh.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous6/9/06 22:01

    happy bird day to ti.e.na senior

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous7/9/06 02:57

    NEXTTTT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous7/9/06 20:52

    hi cikpms!
    hi wegra!

    mana gambar bogel kat penang?


    hi tiena!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous9/9/06 15:29

    ho tiena

    you've been reading secret secret yerk! i wan to soliloquy, ske ati ah!

    you cannot find me ... nyek! nyek!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous11/9/06 01:46

    oi. apdetttt la weii.
    bosan ah.

    ReplyDelete