23.1.07

i think im feeling gewdddd..


and im back! (no fancy layout tho..)

('',)


So yeah,what's up with ME?Heheh..Initially the plan is to get a new do for the blog (f&g:yeah,it's sorta the new year new look kinda thing).Having had too much time on me hands then,i decided to design a new layout all by myself (as if terel sgt laa kan..) and it was 80% complete,but I was a bit unsatisfied with my header plus work @office came in like stampede and I was bzbzbz,thus the project was left idle and berkat nasihat beracun wegra i resorted to copy/paste this template.Maybe I'll continue when I have the time to fix/design a new header.Maybe lah..:p

Im actually a bit under the weather,running nose and sorethroat,and i have major problems around me at the moment.The other half is killing me with his paranoia,the ex bf is making a come back on a wrong timing,someone close to heart is unmarried but 16weeks' pregnant,but being here right here right now writing/updating make me feel gewdddddd.Somehow.

Gawwwwd I missed this spot!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous23/1/07 17:24

    GREY IS GOOD!!!!

    (hurup besar sebab sexcited jadik the first after the new layout)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23/1/07 18:39

    TAHNIAH!:)

    (hurup besau sbb excited sbb da lame x reply comment kat blog sendirik)

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous23/1/07 18:47

    love your header ... demmit! mine buruk laks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous24/1/07 10:48

    hello bebeh! chantek wat! header sumer chantekss. so terrerr alr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous24/1/07 10:53

    wahhh... so terer one.. cayalah..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous24/1/07 14:37

    KOOLNESS. (As long as it doesn't lag my computer then everything is koolness. Hahaha.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous25/1/07 21:30

    sweeettt. :op

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous26/1/07 10:59

    grey is the new black.hik.boleh??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous26/1/07 11:31

    erra,
    lawa ek?tu gamba fa$ha $andha ok.:p

    cikpijah,
    keje2 copy/paste mmg biasenye perfek.:p

    chikanoz,
    hello new-year-new-look gang!:)

    ayiaq,
    wuts kooler than kool?(lagu heyya)

    mental,
    who?me?:p

    che'fara,
    as if..:p

    ReplyDelete