24.5.07

i think im fattttttttt..!!


Hey. Im bored. Let’s bitch about the office.

1. Today’s the last day for a head of dept. The guy always pesan to me to hold on and please don’t leave the company, the company needs you and now look, he’s the one leaving.
2. The Leng Lui of my office who likes to wear micro mini and sometimes see-through skirts to work (hello, company dress code??) should be wearing strings or thongs with it. I can’t help but noticed her visible pantylines and wait a minute, is that a wedgy? Euw.
3. The immediate boss is still the same table-slamming-loud-cursing-crazy-tantrums man. The fact that he always lower his voice and tryna be okay with me after he threw tantrums doesn’t help at all.. The damage has makan dalam you know…
4. I confessed to a colleague that I do have a blog. I bet he’s trying to track me down eversince. Heh. Perasan..
5. I have been mengular, for like, an hour and a half everyday, sneaking out of the office to have lunch with him outside the kilang. I am such a biiiiiiiiitch.:p oh but it (mengular) is not gonna happen anymore because.......... *sniffs* *sobs*.
6. The part-time model engineer ie. a colleague who just joined the company is overpaid (when compared to others who has the same year of working experience and seniority lah). Like, he gets higher pay than everybody else because he's good looking and he's a model?
7. There’ll be 4 other colleagues resigning by end of the month. What the fcuk am I still doing here?????

Ok I gotta go now. Off to the HOD’s farewell dinner now.;)

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous24/5/07 21:26

    because u need some good AV and other stuffs ;) lengkap kan rumah then resign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous25/5/07 11:55

    please submit pics and other related material on the Leng Lui to desparil@gmail.com

    tq.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous25/5/07 14:13

    hold on. jgn belah dulu. let me mail u the list of stuff i needed. :P

    chill girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous25/5/07 14:47

    Funny, just yesterday i had a YM chat and a three lines exchange about work gave this; "Why move when you're happy, right?"
    I say hell yeah. I'm happy. Some days I snake out for two hours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous25/5/07 16:02

    waves to Leng Lui who likes to wear micro mini and sometimes see-through skirts to work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous25/5/07 16:39

    because surviving is winning?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous25/5/07 17:05

    ho ho bo,
    for a milisecond there,i tot u were talking about ad.ult video.hehehehhh :p

    des,
    kan kadang2 some perverts they like to stand close to some girls in skirts and snap a picture frm below frm their camera phone?i was close to do dat yesterday.she's lucky i dun have a camera in my phone.:p

    chikanoz,
    alaaa u're too late.staff price and discounts depa dah abolished.

    agus,
    IF i am happy la kan...*sighs*

    gravt,
    guys!*rolls eyes*

    weggy,
    but but but doesnt good people go and the less-than-good stay?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous27/5/07 11:10

    no, u r not fat (replying to ur title).

    anyway, not resigning anytime soon kan darling?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous28/5/07 10:44

    If you dun feel like it, just resign ok? Don't torture yrself la.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous28/5/07 11:22

    yr HOD reminds me of an old friend who pulled me into a company and then he left...tension beb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous28/5/07 18:21

    "There’ll be 4 other colleagues resigning by end of the month. What the fcuk am I still doing here?????"

    i've been asking that same q since the past 6 months now. i relate to u on that, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous29/5/07 08:38

    my ex HOD who was also the one who pulled me into this company, also left.. trend ke??

    nanti if i am qualified enough to be a HOD, im going to do the same... Hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous29/5/07 10:59

    f&g,
    hahha not anytime soon..;)

    angel eyes,
    i love my job but i hate my boss.wut a dilemma kan..:p

    gravt,
    i feel u.he was the one who interviewed me.

    lil missy,
    ive been asking dat q since a year ago!heheh

    sarc,
    yeah me too wants to do dat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous29/5/07 11:46

    LiFe Is A bItCh .BiTcH lIKe Me GeTs ThInGS dOnE wItHoUt LiFtInG a FiNgEr..HaHaHa...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous29/5/07 12:29

    kaubudaksetan,
    is lucky ur middle name?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous30/5/07 17:44

    if you're fat then what am i?
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous31/5/07 13:21

    you admitting you're a perv ke? :P

    seriously, take it easy la.. update resume.. check jobstreet regularly... you'll be all right..

    ReplyDelete