Today we’re gonna have a farewell dinner party for four colleagues who are moving to greener pastures.
Oh, remember the letter to Aunt Agony (the second letter)? Well the female pooh is one of those leaving. Imagine the misery it has brought to the
The day he found out that she had tendered her resignation, he was all down and gloomy and moody, he no longer make silly jokes nor talk to himself like he always did, it’s like that one letter from the girl that he loves to the H.O.D has bereaved him from all the happiness in the world he deserves. Tsk tsk..
The girl, who happened to be a close friend of mine told us that this guy sent him empty text messages every night since then. And this puzzled her. I told her that maybe he wanted her to know that he still ‘exists’, because maybe he felt they were drifting apart, she and him.
And then one morning, while having breakfast she freaked out. The guy told her in text messages that he has been dreaming of her
So tonight we’ll be having the farewell dinner la kan. Besides the buffet dinner, as usual we’ll have a slide show or something like that, and later on karaoke session.
So this guy has taken the effort to make a slide show for these four people. He has been working on it since last week until today. I should know lah, I sit beside him and I’ve seen the raw materials and the unrendered videos and whatnots.
So yeah I’ve seen it, he showed me. I looked at the video and I got confused. We have four people leaving, but the video is like dedicated to only one person. It was almost like the personal video he once made for the girl (a slide show of cropped pictures of the girl’s faces with James Blunt’s You’re Beautiful playing in the background.) The other three are like extras; actors u’d normally see walking up and down the sidewalk in a scene of a tv soap. If I were the other three, I’d be kecik hati yo. Yes noks, mak sensitip like dat..:p
When he offered to show the end product, I said hell no let there be excitement, I shall wait for tonite. Hell yeah I cant wait for tonite. *snorts*
*This post is emotionally written by someone who abhors flirtatious married men.kalau nak,kawen je la lagi.:p (mati laaa kalo budak ofis baca blog ni!:p)


Such an exciting story. I pun cant wait whats gonna happen next..Nanti citer dlm ni kay..Amiklah gambar if the guy nangis satu baldi ke..hehehe
ReplyDeletedasar tak sedar diri punya jantan..good for the girl for moving on. wah, don't forget to gossip here with us tomorrow 'kay...can't wait to know what happen next :D
ReplyDeleteinfidelity and flirts are signs to be noted, pity the wifey :(
ReplyDeletebugger!
ReplyDeletepatut la gambar i tak de, cis .. terasa ok noks!
mengada ok jantan tuh, bosan!
cosmic gurl,
ReplyDeletelike i said,it was her video,the others were mere camouflage.but nah,he dinch cry.but the sorrow shows.:p
diamond baybee,
did i mention that she's getting married soon?he knows but he just doesnt care kot.
thewailer,
the wifey's a nice lady.and their kids are cute.*sigh*
berts,
ReplyDeletehahhaaaa relaks la noks.kan die cakap "tak sempat nak buat utk yg lain2 tu"..:p
so? apa jadi?
ReplyDeletehe he he
sambung ah the story
empty text msgs? like duhh.. crazy or wart..
ReplyDeletei think its good 4 the girl she belah also. move on. kan kan..
ceritakan perihal malam itu, pantas! selitkan foto yang berkait deh. aku mau lihat adegan tragis, yang sumbang, yang gampang.
ReplyDeleteAyuk...
You kerja kat Seattle Grey's hospital ka?
ReplyDeleteSo...what happen??
ReplyDeleteSo...what happen??
ReplyDeletepart two pleaseeee :)
ReplyDeletedzu,
ReplyDeleteerr i dun know how to sambung la..
chikanoz,
psycho kan?:p
agus,
hahha u're funny lah..:D
mr.hobo,
yeah memang pun.hi,my name's izzie.:p
red raven,
hehe nothing really.
thewailer,
alamak macam takde part two je..:p