15.6.07

i think it's a neverending love-hate relationship

This came in my inbox this morning.I think it's mighty cute.;) I wonder if I forward this to me boss,what will he say eh?:p



It's June,the summer's here (it's summer all year in this part of the world.LOL)!
Have fun,go mad!I love you ols.;)

18 comments:

  1. Anonymous15/6/07 10:59

    go ahead, love! hohohoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous15/6/07 14:32

    haha

    why not?

    if you succeed tell me how to do it yek ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous15/6/07 17:53

    The baby so cute! tiena, if u do break his head make sure u kerat the body 18 pieces and tanam belakang rumah Dzu this weekend kay since shes gonna be in Perhentian :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous16/6/07 22:43

    i would've used the pic on my boss. he's lucky i'm out of the firm. summer's here eh? jom join me to the beaches? kita joli sampai muntah :P (oh but no more ambassadors pls muahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous18/6/07 13:08

    just do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous18/6/07 18:47

    its june. everyone's hitting d beach. my turn will come. til then, im hitting my head to my loyal monitor. happy summer too, love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous18/6/07 21:18

    Saya kiut. Eh bukan. The baby is kiut. But the fact I oso kiut is undinafikan lagi.

    Sekian terima kasih.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous19/6/07 08:21

    i love my boss.
    i hate my job.

    how's that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous19/6/07 10:23

    i lurf u too lahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous19/6/07 13:27

    If only I had come across this a year ago, I would sent it too, to my ex-pychotic boss!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous19/6/07 15:18

    hey noks ... jom temasek ... ada sale.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous20/6/07 16:34

    don't wonder, just do it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous20/6/07 18:12

    f&g,
    u think i shud?u sure?

    berts,
    i can tell u now.just hit the forward button and send to ur boss lor..:p

    sis cosmic,
    yeah the baby's cute.when can we see your baby eh?

    lil m.e,
    to da beach,jomsss!:D

    gravt,
    oh no pls dun encourage me cuz i might do it soon.teehee :p

    redbloodedwoman,
    ofkos lor.awal tahun kan monsoon.have fun during ur island trip.donch do things dat i wont do eh.;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous20/6/07 18:19

    ayiaq,
    ye la u r so very kiyoot.:)

    anis,
    hurmmm seswatuh.ni yg mak rase nak speku nih..:p

    che'fara,
    yayyy somebody loves me back.:p

    diamond baby,
    not too late for that,babe.do u want me to fwd u the email?;)

    hobo jantan berbiray yg lurus katenye *matilah makkkkk,lariiiii*,
    temasek ke nyah?sponsor mak punye transport n hotel,boleh?haa motif nak suruh sponsor gittew.:p

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous21/6/07 12:14

    Nahhh, its ok. I've deleted him from my memory box. Good riddance! But if you have good emails, you can fwrd to minahsepet@gmail.com. Thanks babe!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous21/6/07 20:00

    as of now, the weekend bitching night is on!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous21/6/07 22:37

    i love u too three four five..ok that lame. :p

    have a greet weekend, boogie woogie iya?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous22/6/07 01:02

    only now i found your new url..duhh
    how's it goin darlin

    ReplyDelete