9.7.07

i think i'll lick ur ice-cream,and u can lick my lollipop!:p

For each meme done, a total of RM 127 will be contributed to Darul Izzah Orphanage, Bangi. The tag was started by Idham and passed over to fellow bloggers.

1) A person is only as good as… any other.

2) Friendship is always … treasured.

3) To love is to … accept.

4) Money makes me … resist inertia.

5) I miss … Perhentian.*hint hint*

6) My way of saying I care is by ... showing I care.

7) I try to spread love and happiness by … smiling to strangers.

8) Pick the flowers when … oyy I dont. Leave them flowers alone!

9) To love someone is to … love unconditionally.

10) Beauty is … overrated; even diamond starts as coal.

11) When I was thirteen, what i remember the most was … school - a guy named Mustadza, a girl named Ranita and a guy with a sponge-looking hair.

12) When i was twenty one, I remember … being a student, feeling stupid and hopeless.

13) I am most happy when … things are going my way.

14) Nothing makes me happier when… being around with the people that I love and care about.

15) If i can change one thing, i will change … my car.:p

16) If smiles were … $1 each, then I … would be fucking broke by now.

17) Wouldn't it be nice if we could … rewind and erase this thing called life?

18) If you want to french me… you cant, nanti mak marah. Heh heh :p

19) Money is not everything but … it is everything I need right now. I'm fucking broke la wey!

20) The most touching moments I have experienced is … when Ahmad Dhani looked at me in the eyes while singing my fave song.*perasan moment*

21) I smile when … I see my naked self in the mirror. Hur hurrr..

22) When I am happy, I … will belanje u ols makan.:)

23) If only I don't have to … work to earn money. I wish money grows on trees.*sigh*

24) The best thing I did yesterday was … watching a bestfriend got married to a beautiful girl.

25) If I ever write a book, I will give it this title … "The Super Sekrit Diary of tiEna".

26) One thing I must do before I die is … to go to Onsen and strip unabashedly. :D

27) Doing the meme, I feel like ... the RM127 contributed is my money, contributed to charity and I feel good about it.:p


Ok, I'm tagging Wegra, Agus, Mummy, and anybody who feels like doing it.;)

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/7/07 16:22

    When i'm happy... i wanna belanja you makan sis!

    Nak tak? Bila?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/7/07 18:45

    did we go to the same wedding yesterday? (macam there's only one wedding yesterday)

    :op

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/7/07 09:30

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDAK DAH TUA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/7/07 11:10

    happy birthday tienaaaaaaaa!




    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/7/07 12:25

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10/7/07 17:18

    epi bird-day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11/7/07 00:12

    no.10 is right on! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11/7/07 17:52

    number10 is a song by incubus..heh heh
    correct?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11/7/07 18:23

    bagus bagus! I lebiu!

    Selamat hari errrrrr tambah umur!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12/7/07 09:35

    eh, its ur birthday ke? happy birthday org gila!! weh, jum la rainforest, its in penang this year only. no excuses. drag weggi if u have to

    http://www.penangworldmusicfestival.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous13/7/07 11:10

    26) lets do it together girlfren!!


    *since everyone wishing u epi burpday i oso wanna wish u epi burpday jugaklah.mwahs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous13/7/07 15:19

    i wished u earlier kan (tapi tlambat gak..)

    so malam tadi celebrate la tu eh?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous16/7/07 09:03

    tienaaaaaa,

    You have just been tagged by me! Go to my blog for details please. Btw, this tag was started by sixty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous17/7/07 13:24

    hey, happy belated birthday darl!
    keep rockin'! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous18/7/07 18:42

    to everybody,

    THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE BDAY WISHES!luv u all..god bless.;)

    ReplyDelete