conversation between two sleepy souls in an early morning video conference meeting..
A : Have you heard? The king of Sw@ziland’s coming tomorrow for a visit.
B : That king of Sw@ziland??
A : Yes, the promiscuous man.. *sniggers*
B : Whoaa nelly.. Hahha. Oops. *covers mouth*
A : So what shall I wear tomorrow eh? I’m part of the committee to sambut him tomorrow.
B : Hahha I dunno.. How about nothing? *chuckles*
B : Of all the things to visit, why here? What’s he doing in Maraysia anyway?
A : I guess this is the new annual reed dance festival to find a new calon bini kot.
B : My god, he is so clever la.. Kat sini kan very the easy nak cari, Indons, Nepalese, Jawa, Minang, macam2 ada…banyak choice.:p
A : What’s the current count?
B : 13. *raises eyebrow*
A : He's got a long way to go. His father had more than 100 wives kan?
B : Anyway nyah, what’s with the skinny jeans? You look like one of those operator pengeluaran.
A : Hoihh siot jek. Spent the night at my sister’s and this is all I’ve got. It looks choi because of this ESD shoes.
B : Oh, so this is the jeans that you said you aint never gonna wear to office ek.. Muahahahhh..
A : Do I really look like operator?
B : A bit.
A : Ah. Belasah je la. :D
*ESD shoes=kasut kilang
9.8.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


seludup satu ESD kuar utk i
ReplyDeleteello minah kilang!
ReplyDeleteseludup satu TV utk i boleh?
king of swaziland should go to switzerland, because he doesn't know the difference hahaha :P
ReplyDeletegravt,
ReplyDeleteerr u want one?are u kidding me?:p
angeleyes,
cik akak,seludup-menyeludup salah di sisi undang2.:D
thewailer,
yeah i think so too.hahha.
hensem what... hehe
ReplyDeleteboleh guna masa masuk utan tak?
ReplyDeletekalau nak rasa hidup bermadu and malas pakai baju, siap sedialah hehe
ReplyDeletegravt,
ReplyDeletefor jungle trekking ala2 leisure walk tu can..if nak masuk utan panjat gunung kenot.licin..:p
des,
u lagiiiiii hensem lah.:p
bayi berlian,
bermadu,tak (boleh nak) berbaju,tapi dilimpahi kesenangan.boleh gitu?:)
an idiot's guide to differentiate Malaysian and Indonesian women..
ReplyDeleteM : tengok bawah.
Sarcy : uh?? mana nampak?? besides noks all look the same apa.. its only a matter of shaved or not shaved.
M : their Jeans la..
Sarcy : Owh...
sarclover,
ReplyDeletei tambah sket.
kembang=indon operators
kuncup=malay operators.
:p
Uih, zon sensitif. Awas, ramai mungkin terasa pedas; dari minah kilang ke minah swaziland, semua tempias yo...
ReplyDeleteESD tu safety shoes ek?
Swaziland has a king? Ahaks! Tak pernah tau.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, Raja Nazrin yang hensem tu will be coming to my office next week and I plan to bundle him up in my car and take him home. Then nak letak dia atas my katil and ask him to sing me a lullaby everytime before I go to sleep...
amacam, best tak plan I? :P
agus,
ReplyDeletejgn kalut,kita di zon selamat.minah kilang hanya baca blog sult@n muzaff@r,dan kebarangkalian minah sw@zi yang faham bahasa melayu hampir sifar.wait,is english the spoken language there?
esd tu ini.
cosmicgirl,
jelesnye!!sing a lullaby aje ke?:p nanti bila ur mission accomplished,bagitau i ok?:)
kesiannya yg keji hina semua kau yea.. ish ish..
ReplyDeletetp kalau awek kilang yg cun takpelah kan. vouge.