2.10.07

i think ur paranoia is killing me

I hope you'll understand that I can't always come when you call. Understand everybody has their faults. Please understand not to worry who I'm with or what I do. Cause I understand that I'm in love with you. Do you understand that I'm in love with you?

I hope your mind ain't working overtime. I hope your memories are full of good times with me. Don't trip if right now I can't answer the phone. Cause you know that soon I'll be coming home.

Do you understand? Cause I understand. Do you understand that I'm in love with you?

I'm so in love with you, so in love with you. Cause I understand.

Do you? Do you understand that I'm in love with you..?

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/10/07 19:58

    i am finding it hard understanding....but i understand and i hope that person understands as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/10/07 08:14

    im sure he will understand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/10/07 09:46

    ooo..u tipu i tiena..u tipu i..how culd u..u kata u tadak jantan lain..*sob sob*

    tomorrow on aaa...? ;)

    i love you (ditch him)

    *muahahhahahaaa*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/10/07 10:52

    dia saja buat-buat tak paham la kot.. chill babes..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4/10/07 20:33

    Kalau dia tak understand jugak how much u love him after this post then just "poke" him kay! :)

    Biasalah lelaki, kalau tak jeless bkn boifren namanyer :) Sabar jer lah babe. Meh i give u a Chloe designer bag nak?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5/10/07 16:55

    i sokong sgt kata2 cik pijah...kalo boipren kita xjeles makne nyer die ader pompuan lain.....slalu nyer cam gitu lar kan... :p

    ReplyDelete