15.11.07

i think im okkkkkkk

I could be the last person on earth to finally set foot on the ground of Bangkok, so no need la review2 ni hokay..

Highlights of the holiday in totally random order:-

1. It feels like home, we blended in almost naturally. People kept talking to us in standard Thai, but that was a bummer coz we didn’t get to get higher discounts like the Mat Salehs did. Double standard!

2. The ugly Cockapoos puppies at the guesthouse we stayed at (budget travel ye) just loved licking and smelling me. And I’m not even a cat nor a dog person. Note to self: jangan lupa samak!

3. Chatuchak weekend market is the best place to shop till you drop and run out of cash and blame the day you were born because you could only make yourself a lousy coolie who earns a lousy monthly paycheck. Enough said.

4. Never underestimate the market. They’ve got some cool local designers’ ‘boutiques’ there. The fashionista Cik Wegra looked like a happy kid lost in a Willy Wonka’s factory. Note to self and Cik Wegra, next time must bring moooorrrrrreeee cash for Chatuchak.

5. I discovered that my travel companion, Cik Wegra is secretly an infamous Super Pu$$y of the streets of Silom! At one time, a funny-looking cross-eyed bapak hayam called her “Hey, Super Pu$$y!” angrily, like she ponteng keje or something on that day.:P
Bangkok's Next Top Super Pu$$y :P

6. Flying with AirAsia is scary.

7. Singha is cheap and it tastes better than Cap Bintang or Cap Harimau good. Sekian, terima kasih.

8. Bangkok is not a place for jalan-jalan cari makan. Note to Maria Tunku Sabri; Bangkok tak seswai.

To Cik Wegra, thanx to you, I really had a great time there. (I hope you did, too!) You were a great traveling companion. Gigih, walaupun baru lepas surgery. I yang sihat-walafiat ni pun kejap je dah monyok kepenatan.:P

Mintak hampun la ye sebab having this phlegm in my respiratory system made me snores when I sleep. You might not get the best sleep during our stay, well I donch know sebab I tido mati. Heheh..


woohoo, dah reti post pics a la Superdzu!:P

8 comments:

  1. patutla lama senyap je.. gi bang kok rupanya..
    hey i still belum jejak kaki kesitu wokay, so u are not the last person :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. mek! so tinggal saya sorang ler tapernah sampai bangkok :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. chikanozboy,
    hehehehh takde la lame sgt pun.4days je kat sane.

    cikpijah,
    takpe,u tak kesorangan.tu incik chikanozboy pon tak penah jejak lagi.:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pijah, bkn u sorang..i pon tak penah jejak Bangkok lagi..cuma sampai transit kat airport dia jer..muahahaha..

    Tiena, snoring is caring :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. aah kan ..buat2 lupa leyyy...baju ol skool red bulls i tu..u jangan ckp u tak jumpa kat bangkok tu..
    i always love bangkok, the clubs especially, tingtong sampai dinihari (tudiaa) tadak sapa kaco...
    singha is soooo fookin chip chip...chang oso...

    ReplyDelete
  6. u didn't touch the patpong's boys? damn......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bir bintang lagi sedap noks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pon tak nah gi bangkok. Memang gigih dan gagah cik wegra kita. i heard about the surgery, every detail, beginning from the end.

    ReplyDelete