I’m like a school-teacher with the way I’m always happy when it’s school holidays. Yeah.
That’s the only time I can wake up late and not having a heart attack as I look at the time on my alarm clock beside the bed and not having to shower, blow hair, dress up, powder, skip make up and warm up the car engine in a rush.
Because? It’s school holiday... Aaaaaah :) *eyes glitters*
The road is less congested. I don’t have to compete with parents who just dropped their kids at school and heading to work next. I don’t even have to worry about not going to make it to work on time or making up reasons for being late time and again. And what’s more absofuckinglutely important is the fact that a journey which normally takes 80-100minutes can be reduced to 40minutes! Isn’t that wonderful?
But school holiday’s ending soon. And MRR2 is going back to be the super beeyotch that she is. *sigh*
27.12.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


happy new year babes! party kat mana?
ReplyDeletewhat bliss! happy new year miss! :)
ReplyDeletecik siah, berparty di siloso beach make sure "mendapat" ye..
ReplyDeletehappy new year, kem salam mat salleh2 yg melethop di tepian pantai itu.
happy new year babe!
ReplyDeletetiena is in singapore!happy twenty-o-eight everybody!:)
ReplyDelete