12.12.07

i think im talking random here

Outside, it is raining so heavily. I can tell by the sound of the heavy downpour on my kilang’s roof. I predict, by squeezing one breast, that it is going to rain again tomorrow, same time, same lebat-ness.

I got last Sunday till Tuesday off, which was a humongous relief, because we’ve been working Saturdays since October.

3 days off and on Saturday, while driving back from work, I imagined curling up in bed whenever it rains, dvd marathons, eating and sleeping and keeping the cycle for three days.

But the old idiot box is broken, again. Two days before it died, there were sparks coming from behind the tv. But it was still okay for two days later. Then when Dad came, he said he couldn’t even turn it on. Tamatlah riwayat tv buruk..

3 days off and I’m tv-less. But that didn’t stop me from being a couch potato. Being the couch potato that I am, I could just lie on the sofa and do nothing, you know. Like, staring at the ceiling, or re-arranging the furnitures in the hall in my head, or counting the invisible frames by nailed down holes on the wall, or watching the view of the twin towers offered by my little flat’s window.

And when I got tired of staring at the ceiling, or re-arranging the hall’s furnitures in my head, or counting the invisible frames by the nailed down holes around the wall, or watching the view of the twin towers offered by my little flat’s window, and when I got tired of those, I’d pick a book that I have been trying to re-read and finish (at the moment, there are two: The Prodigal Daughter and Angela’s Ashes).

On Monday I got in the mood, to clean the house. I swiped and mopped and brushed scrubbed and got everything cleaned. Except the kitchen, of course. It is still dysfunctional and will be functional when I get myself a nice chrome fridge and perhaps a cute lil’ white oven too for some baking.

Nonetheless I am a happy ninja now, I’ve done my laundry and my changing room is neat and tidy! All I have to do is write to Santa and ask him for a 46” Bravia and a fridge cause I’ve been good.:P

4 comments:

  1. squeezing one breast? hehe..u can be our weather girl then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uve been good? *aah part ini la yang paling i percaya sekali*

    tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  3. db,
    boleh sgt.heheh :P

    kuzzy wuzzy,
    percayelah nok.:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. can u squeeze ur breast and tell me if i will get a hookup this weekend? wakakakakaka...

    ReplyDelete