13.12.07

i think of peanut butter and chocolate ice cream..

Was tagged by Diamond Baby.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
I can name two, in fact. M and K, those crasiesss peoples.

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Sexercising.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Turned on pc, checked emails, put on socks.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
A friend got pregnant and I was there for her. A year later she accused me of killing her baby.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
“Meeting!”.

6. How many beverages did you have today?
None yet. I’m dreaming of hot chocolate and marshmallows di waktu2 hujan yang dingin ini…

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Sky blue.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
RM1.80 for toll.

9. Where were you last night?
Meeting the girlfriends at your friendly neighborhood mamak.

10. What color is your front door?
Chocolate brown.

11. Where do you keep your change?
Almost everywhere.

12. What’s the weather like today?
Just like I’ve predicted yesterday, it is raining heavily as I type this.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
BR’s Peanut Butter and Choc, Rum Raisin and B&J’s New York Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream.

14. What excites you?
Gifts. Freebies. Kiasu, I know.:P

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
No lah, I wanna keep it long as he wants it. But I keep seeing myself with a short cropped hair a la Halle Berry these days when I look in the mirror.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Not yet.:)

17. Do you talk a lot?
Depends on the person around me. Most of the time, I don’t.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Not anymore. Back in the uni, yes. A friend used to supply me with whatever tv series he downloaded from the net, so O.C was one of my fave.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Jenny Stevens, a contact person in Basingstoke.

20. Do you make up your own words?
Rasenye takde kot.

21. Are you a jealous person?
A mediocre one at that.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Alin.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kuzzy Wuzzy.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
<3

25. What does the last text message you received say?
U dah mamam sayang? Kang I call u lepas settle semua. Have a nice day too baby.

26. Do you chew on your straw?
No. Donch like.

27. Do you have curly hair?
Yes I do.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Toilet!

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Me. Teehee :P

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Potato chips.

31. Will you get married in the future?
Semestinya!

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
The Holiday jugak. Kat astro je.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
You, if you are going to buy me that new cute lil ipod nano. *hint hint*

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
I can’t remember.:P

35. Are you currently depressed?
Yeah. Hari-hari kerja tapi tak kaya-kaya.:P

36. Did you cry today?
I haven’t cried since I was 15. (a line from The Holiday lah)

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because I gotta pretend to be busy.:P

38. People I want to tag next:
Chikanozboy
Kuza :P
Jaja

4 comments:

  1. babe, no 4 tu, she's still your friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tin, go halle berry! i tink u'll rock it. serious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kita dah buat oke...!
    ipod nano eh? i got one laaa..u baru nak beli ..eawww
    *lawak dalaman*

    ReplyDelete
  4. db,
    of course not.kawan ape mcm tu?she felt guilty for aborting the baby and then blamed it on me.like,i ke yg buntingkan dia??*matilaa emo pulak* it was an option that i thought was the best at that time.maybe it was my fault.i dunno,im confused.

    rbw,
    u think?i tot my current bob cut rules.;P

    a...kuzz,
    ye noksi mak nan ado ipod nano.mak ado ipod classic yang 160GB ittew sajork.matilaa tanak kalah.boleh?:P

    ReplyDelete