12.2.08

i think i need a (magic) medicine



Previous video was deleted due to some obvious reasons. Anyways, like I said, it was not meant for you to see.

I am feeling dizzy and rather cranky. Last night a stray monkey got lost and found a way into my house. Monkey being monkey, he messed around with things in my house, turned on all the lights and switched off my fan and hit a nerve. He was making a huge noise I lost my temper and threw my cellphone at him.

Thank God it missed him, or else I would be nabbed by the WWF for animal cruelty.

I feel sorry for the monkey. Gosh, I am such a horrible person. 

Lately everything seems to get on my nerve easily. I could just got pissed off at the clerk sitting in front of me because she was munching on an apple and making that 'chup chap chup chap' chewing sounds and later gave out a loud burp. 

I guess a shifting of energy is going on; I mean the stars are shifting, the planet's moving and *BHAM!* wacko time. 

Am I succumbing to these negative energies? Or is it just PMS?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous13/2/08 04:42

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

    i tiru okay??

    i pun rasa macam nak bitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13/2/08 15:30

    chill babe.

    breathe in... breathe out..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous13/2/08 19:56

    yes, its becoz the planet's moving and it moves our nerves with it. hah. watever dat means. i guess kan, we both need serious vacation this year. maybe to another planet... which doesnt move. thee hee hee..

    ReplyDelete