17.3.08

i think i was 'lifted'

If there is one REAL WOMAN that I should (and you too, perhaps) be very very SO VERY JEALOUSED of, is this lucky lady.



*wails*

Not only did she gets to go on stage; she got to dance *sobs*, in the very sweaty solid and yummy arms of John Legend.

And, brushed cheeks with him. *cries*

And also, Mr. Legend went down on his knees while singing for her.

I didn’t even get the chance to hold his sweaty chest, eventhough I was just on the second row.



*wailsssss*

Mr. John Legend, I am falling even more in love with you. Let's go to the park, Mr. Legend. I wanna kiss you underneath the stars. Maybe I'll go too far but I just don't care I just don't care I just don't care..

You are, (at least to me) absofcukinglutely, a legend.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous18/3/08 09:16

    u memang legend lah....

    was sunburst really good....sigh....wish i was there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18/3/08 10:44

    aiyiah..
    i missed it la..
    cis cis cis..
    akan tetapi .....
    har har har......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18/3/08 14:21

    relax babe, relax. Yg pasti, kita dpt pergipun dah cukup baik. Imagine those outside KL for example...gigit jari jealous..hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous18/3/08 18:23

    eddy,
    wish u were there too.:P

    kuzz,
    akan tetapi..?

    db,
    kan..;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous19/3/08 02:35

    thanks for the pics, miss paparazzi..
    (walaupun tak berapa clear)

    hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous19/3/08 17:18

    haiya...terlepas lagi tsk tsk tsk..but i am not into hugging in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous19/3/08 17:34

    hahahahahahahahaha ... i too wish it was me on the stage ... i oso got the roots punya percussionist punya towel, mau?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous19/3/08 17:41

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2533417&id=895120505&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete