20.4.08

i think i need to do something about it

The new task at hand requires me to play around with numbers and paretos and curves and breakdowns and outliers and lots and lots of analysis. Sooner or later I might be a cross eyed from squinting too much at numbers, but this is what I enjoy doing, PERIOD; better than what I did last time. But I'm thrown with a bunch of impossible people to handle who's not on the same wavelength as me, and that is causing a headache.

My Feedjit showed that friends from Japan still read my blog.. Hey, you guys reading this now? I mish you guys..:(

My boss, aware of this little situation, keeps reassuring me that I shall prevail, he keeps saying that he remembered me telling him that I love to work with people, he's reminding me of that statement and repeating it over and over again. Cilakak betul, time interview memang la kena 'ayat' lebih, kena tabur janji-janji manis, kena jadi macam politicians Malaysia. *pun intended* Now he's using them against me, I've got no choice but to deliver, fast. Hahahah.:P

Anywoos, I have spent a month observing my group's behavior, it's about time to tackle them good. Right now I'm using the Pak L.ah's slow-mo approach to win their hearts, I hope my tactics will work and get them to work for me, work with me, work together with me, whichever way la, and then I will deploy a Che' De.t's more aggressive way to make sure my project will become a success. *cross fingers*

On the other hand, the free internet connection is no longer free.. (Why neighbor, whyyy?).. Finally the buta IT neighbor is no longer 'blind', he/she has security-enabled his/her internet. Gokdemmik!

I think it's time to subscribe to one of those tiny USB thingy the size of julap pills you shove up in your behind. Heh.

But wait a sec, I can still connect lah. If it is security enabled, then how is it possible for me to even connect? Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. Lalalaaa...;)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous21/4/08 12:06

    wow.. sgt politik plan anda ittew :p hope it'll work! btw, smntara stok masih ada, compose laa byk2 entry.. hehehe... kot2 tb2 hilang connection kan babe.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22/4/08 14:45

    baguslah kalu enjoy kerja sekrg...hidup harus enjoy kan *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous22/4/08 19:06

    pencopettttt !!

    hahahaha. samalah kita..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous24/4/08 11:29

    streamyx dah murah skang :)

    ReplyDelete