12.4.08

i think this is ridiculous

I don’t understand why my beloved country is going the distance for some prodigy turned s*x worker. I wanted to remain indifferent about it, but I’ve read and heard so many craps and bulls I couldn't stand it anymore.

Well, the award for the most crappiest smells-like-horse-dung and winning hands down is that being said by a bold and confident uncle that the father, to quote in his own words, “telah dianiaya kerajaan Br*tain sampai terpaksa mengaku dan masuk penjara yang akhirnya S*fiah pula memberontak dan jadi..” Unquote.

*bunyik cengkerik*

Rolling OnThe Floor Laughing My Focking Ass Off!

She had chosen her own destiny, and obviously she’s very happy with the way her life turns out now. She doesn’t need rescuing. Don’t you think we should do our own house keeping first before we spend the taxpayers’ money on some mission to save her. Oh Malaysia, berhentilah jadi hero!

But truth be told, I think that is one nice figure she has, eh. I mean, apart from those that she has in her head lah. Teehee :P

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous14/4/08 12:42

    I so agree with you! The more stories the media did on her, the more I want to puke. To the easily influenced teenagers, the stories might induced them to think that its ok to be a pros and how easy to get money w/out studying...sapa yg susah nanti. Dah tu wasting taxpayers' money to send some ustazzz to go and 'pujuk' her, like she wants it in the first place..bah humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous15/4/08 12:01

    yups.. its definitely true. dun waste tax payers money. and i think this case is so over rated. kan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous15/4/08 18:07

    save the math prodigy, save the world...!
    har har har...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous15/4/08 22:58

    Exactly, she's happy with the way things is going now, so whylah orang lain want to sebok2. Okla maybe itu soal akidah[echeh] tapi that's what she wants for her life kan.

    Baiklah suruh uztaz'es' pulihkan akidah2 rempitan and bohsia that exist here first.

    so let her be lah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous16/4/08 16:27

    she had made that choice....shes not 7 or anything...susah dah cam ni...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous20/4/08 11:14

    db,
    yang tang nak anta ustaz yg tak tahan tu kan..:P

    chikanozboy,
    yessir,overrated indeed.

    kuzz,
    *waves pom-pom in the air* :)

    chics,
    at least she's keeping it real,takde la hidup berangan or wutever yg annoying others kan.:P

    eddy,
    yup,u're right.kesian actually,but lets just hope she's gonna be happy always.

    ReplyDelete