31.5.08

i think i won't be reading this if i were you

The electricity is tripping for the n-th time and here I am writing in the dark with the only source of light coming from the screen of my lappie.

I am having an overwhelming urge to pee but I am just too lazy to get up and find some candles. I know where it is, even in the dark I can easily find my way to the tool box cause that's where I keep my candles, and pliers, and screwdrivers, and cutter, and a multimeter; but I'm like glued to the couch.

Woke up this morning at 9 just to see the boyfriend off to work and climbed back into bed. Crawled out of bed at 11, read a magazine. Showered at 12 and took my own sweet time in the bathroom, and at 1pm, rushed to the nearest mini mart for ikan pari. For lunch today, Mr. Tiena requested for asam pedas ikan pari (cause I cook a mean asam pedas yo). Lunch was a disaster. I thought the stingray smelled funny when I took it out of the packing but I was too lazy to go down the mart again to complain or anything, so I cooked it anyway. We didn't touch the asam pedas at all.

He went back to his parents' and I was left to my own devices. Didn't do nothing much 'cept for checking on the ants in the kitchen every now and then; hoping them pest will carry back the granules of bait to their nest and mati cepat (kill! kill! die! die!), and then digging the fridge to feed my bingeing tummy and watch tv/flip through mag/surf the net.

I'm so freaking bored. At times like these, I wish (the boyfriend is going to cubit me for saying this), I wish I have a pack of ciggies to puff the time away. It's been *count on fingers* two?three? months without the sticks, I think I am doing okay. Despite being bugged by the awful withdrawal symptoms; the throbbing headaches, the rampant temper and the binge eating disorder. I am so gonna put on weight!:P

Ow, my left arm is numb now. I've been lying on my side and minimizing movements for fear of losing the signal of the free internet. Yeah I'm just cheap like that.

Thank you for spending your time reading my pointless rants and chronological order of the spasticity of my life. Told ya, I wouldn't read this if I were you.;)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/6/08 15:28

    nyesalnya baca. :p

    didn't know u quit cigg. good for u, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/6/08 05:22

    wow.

    sangat domestic.

    :P

    bila nak mengkopi nih??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/6/08 13:06

    baca half way tak best la beb, so terpaksa habiskan :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5/6/08 16:35

    wah seperti isteri mithali lagaknya...masak for lunch? salute babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6/6/08 12:07

    chikanoz,
    dude wut happen to ur blog?

    cpms,
    tonite mmmkay?:)

    thewailer,
    rugi je,habiskan pun tak best.:P

    db,
    wah mitali katenye.mitali kah?:P

    ReplyDelete