12.6.08

i think we need to save the cheerleaders trees!

I am a subscriber of a magazine. Every issue shouts out awareness for the Mother Earth, but I don't see them doing their bit at all.

Every month, I will receive leaflets, contest forms and whatnots packed with my magazine. And not only that, every other week there will be letters from them to inform that I'm just a mail away from being RM764,650 richer, and with a detailed instructions, all I have to do is to send them the response letter annnnnd not to forget, I must enclose a payment for the fabulous special edition book/magazine/whateverthefock they're selling that week/month.

I am just annoyed with these (snail-)mail spam, because what did they say on cutting down on paper usage, energy wastage and saving the environment, when in actual reality they are using more papers than a printing factory? These promotional leaflets, apart from the magazine, goes straight into the trash.

And to tell me that I am the next lucky winner of that RM764,650 with all that copies of letters of assurances from the contest committees and even a specimen of cash prize cheque, it totally insults my intelligence. Pffft!

Bottomline is, Save paper, save the forest. Recycle yo.:)

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous16/6/08 19:39

    national geographic ka?? hehehe.. hey babe... how u toooinnnggg (joey's sytle).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous17/6/08 10:01

    damn those spams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17/6/08 12:18

    used to get that like few year back. now they are quite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous18/6/08 12:43

    dropping by to say hi... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous20/6/08 02:49

    hahahaha.

    majalah kecik tu kan?

    eh, abang sayang you femes la kat blog i.. semua orang 'suka' reaction dia to the video. hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous20/6/08 10:19

    jaja,
    heyyyy!how u toooing back at cha.lame tak nampak u babe.*huggles*

    thewailer,
    how do i block them spams?:P

    chikanoz,
    just received another "winning notification,immediate reply is required!" letter yesterday.boo.

    babygd,
    hi back at cha.;)

    cpms,
    really?i tgk biase je..:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3/7/08 15:02

    dat's the same mystery I'm still trying to solve! :P

    ReplyDelete