So yeah, we got back in touch and started chatting in YM. Apparently she is now a CEO of her own company with 5 subsidiaries. Hamboi, dasyat! Happy to hear that she's doing well, but I felt odd, because I was asking her what's the nature of their business and dengan pantas she said "XX Holdings ada 5 anak syarikat!". And then she was like, where do you work, which company, come work with me lah? Like, mowtif?? Not a good way to start a conversation especially when you have been out of contact for years, right?
And then another BFF who's still my BFF forwarded me F's blog address. I know a blog is what a blog is - a universe that revolves around your narcissist, exhibitionist self.. But this girl has changed 180deg from her old self! People change, so what eh?
Well, after the YM conversations and now having read the blog, I just couldn't help but to leave a comment (with my own google account of course, because her blog doesn't permit anonymouses) when she went on and on and on again about 'fans' who 'duplicated' her layout. Haiyo motif diva sangat kan? Famous bak Pirah Zadora kah kau? I mean, those layouts are free on the net and anyone can copied them into their layout template. So I told her that if she coded her own design, she absolutely got the right to be pissed.
My critism got me throned as a fungus and a fly. I don't blame her for that. I'd retaliate the same way if I were her. But a minute later, I'd know that sometimes you need a 'reminder' to keep your feet on the ground. Well, my friend F couldn't handle it though. She threw a hissy and hours later, she privatised her blog. Benci tau! :P


No comments:
Post a Comment