2. I am stressed out. Burnt out. I am underpaid and overworked. LOL :P On a serious note, I feel like leaving this job. I hate my boss and his blue-eyed boy the butt-kisser who sticks to him like a dick wart. I'm gonna hold them responsible for deteriorating my performance. I mean, if the boss is not too busy memeram telur and at least do some of his work and not too delegate too much of powerpoint job and the butt-kisser is not too busy butt-kissing and not nosing about everybody else's business, I could've remained as happy as I used to be. Office politics suck. I love doing projects but I loathe doing reports and foils and the whole aftermath. Most of the time I feel that I am not a real engineer. Ai yemm a powwarpoint slides engineer yang koje dok buat presentation slides sajork. Gahhh.
3. I love to whine about my job. I can go on and on about it for hours and bore you to death. Don't take me seriously when I am at it because chillax, my life is not a job!
4. For everything I do, I am literally updating 'my status' a la Facebook in my head. I gotta admit that my brain suffers from a syndrome of (in the words of the coolest Makji) 'Status Update anxiety'; quote where we all trying to outdo each other in posting the most intriguing or attention-seeking updates we can think of, or recording every tiny detail of our everyday lives unquote. Like, when I am hungry, "Tiena is hungry" and "Tiena is craving for more Krispy Creme glazed donuts". Or "Tiena is going to London in August, thanx AirAsia!" when I am feeling happy. Or "Tiena is checking out Facebook on her Blackberry" whenever I'm feeling geeky. A sign that my life revolves around Facebook? Memang tak la. I hate everything about Facebook and its applications (I used to love Mousehunts, but they bore me now). I hardly update my account, and plus, who gives a flying fock about what
4. I want a customized walk-in wardrobe but damn they're damn expensive! My trust fund is zeroed out and I maxed out my cards. Hello Datuk, boleh sponsor tak? *winks, twirls hair, leans forward, flaunts cleavage*
5. I think I have a mild OCD. No, not the germophobic kinda OCD, though I do feel geli sometimes when I shake people's hands or somebody use my mouse or I have to use their mouse. I am skeptical of toilet tabs and door knobs and I hate it when people cough and not covering their mouths fully. But like I said, I am not the extreme germophobe nut job, I am just particular about certain things.
6. Did you notice that the word 'babi' is no longer a taboo? Did Dewan Bahasa deleted the word 'khinzir' from the grand dictionary? Because the media seems no longer ashamed of the word and they now talk babi this, babi that unabashedly.
7. I am very thankful that I was already back in my motherland from the pigsty island when the whole babi flu pandemic breaks out there and in the other part of the world. Heard from the news that they had to quarrantine a hotel even. HKG sucks btw, except for the weather. (I am bitter because I still can't get over the fact that a cap ayam brand handbag at a flea market costs around HKD400, habis tawar dapat HKD200=MYR100, apakah? Baik beli kat Sg. Wang je..)


tweett tweettt !! :)
ReplyDelete