Okay, this is gonna be a quick one cause it's raining (!!!) now and I can't wait to wrap myself in quilt on the best bed in the world and sleep. And I cannot not wake up for sahur cause I gotta eat my cajun chicken salad or else I might not survive puasa tomorrow. Just got to let this one off my chest so that I can sleep peacefully without these thoughts bouncing back and forth back and forth back and forth in my mind like Atari's Pong ball.
I think I'm feeling anxious. There are too many I-wants and I-needs and all that shoulda-woulda-coulda that are slowly turning me into a low spirited, low self-esteemed and a pessimist.
Frustrations and Hopes - bold and underlined.
I am not one of those Pollyanna thinkers tonight, I sure don't feel like looking on the bright side at the moment. I know Frustrations and Hopes are going to obfuscate my sight for a while. I shall remember to down some endorphines some time soon just so I can analyse things and (hopefully) find a way, make it work.
6.9.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment