The trip was also a reward to self to celebrate things. I feel like slapping myself silly when I realized that I had chose to hang my head in sorrow in February, overshadowing the things and people I should really be thankful of.
But I digress. The trip did me good.
I buried down all memories from the past in the soil of Redang, washed my wounds with the clear blue salt water. And isn't salt water good for your wounds? Scabs were all cleaned up, washed by salt water and dried up by the glorious sun. I know I am scarred but at least it's not bleeding anymore.
I lost my good ol' buddy there - my Sony T10 who has been with me for more than 5 years. The longest relationship I've ever had in my entire life. Haha. Like most things I've lost, I lost it carelessly. Got to admit I was deeply affected by it, but I guess I've matured a bit, I didn't beat myself up about it.
Enough with negativities. I started 2010 infused with hope and hopelessness. I made peace with myself, I have been sabotaging myself at work and jeopardized the reputation I had built. It was like sailing in a rough sea, I was terrified of drowning (cause I don't know how to swim, haha) but I thank The Present for volunteering to be my life guard, ever ready to throw me a float, ever willing to jump in and save me.
And for that I am sanguine, I am going to just live for the moment, be happy and be grateful. Amin.

Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis


No comments:
Post a Comment