I am soooooo not a morning person. Every morning I would miss the daily 8.30 morning meeting by 5/10/15mins. Recently I am given a verbal warning because of my 'tardiness' issue. Now I know for a fact that he couldn't take any action on me because I know and he knows well that I am not going against the company's rule. The 8.30 meeting is his rule. And even if I am late I am still in before 9 which is the company's rule. Whatsmore I am not the only one who'd be late. Almost everyone is late.
Anyhow I acknowledge my problem. So what I did was, I went and see a manager from another group which I deal a lot with them. Luck was on my side, he was more than happy to have me on his team. It's a win-win situation for me. I get to do the same thing as what I'm doing now minus the 8 fucking 30 meeting. And I'm pretty sure I get to 'shine' just as bright there (ya Allah, perasan gila!)
I told my boss about my plan to move to that other team. I was then called to see the HOD. Long story short, they wouldn't let me go. Even 'reminded' me that no one wants you if you're having tardiness problem. Wasn't that a threat?? If I am such a bad apple, just let me go goddamnit!
What a bitch kan? And I haven't even started on what he did to my good friend Soo. She worked hard last year only to be labeled as an under performer. Now he's getting rid of her by shifting her to another group and telling everyone how he's 'relieved' to let go of her. Wtf?
Despite the frustrations I have for my direct supervisor, I gotta say that things are looking up for me. Although I am notorious for my 'tardiness' issue, I am recognized for my ability and potential (amboi, perasannya...!). Well, at least that's what my HOD told me (that's what matters the most) and that was what reflected in my yearly review la.
I know I should count my blessing. I didn't work that hard and look where it got me. All I gotta do now is ignore the bitch, work on my projects, give it a lil more extra effort if not my all and let's see where it's gonna take me. ;)
Sent via BlackBerry® from Maxis


No comments:
Post a Comment