21.10.10

i think you know you've been on your phone too much when..

The first thing you do when you wake up in the morning is snatch your BB from the side of your pillow or on the nightstand to check on Twitter and Facebook feeds before you get out of bed.

You're in the office, hunched over your laptop composing an email. You anticipate an auto text would complete a word you're typing and pressing on the space bar would give you a full stop/period.

You're out with your friends, catching up and all. Mouth is talking but eyes are on the phone. Or you keep checking on your phone every 5 minutes, till one of your girlfriend complaints about it and threatens to end the friendship and ask you to start a relationship with your phone if you don't keep your hands off it.

So what happened when the BB service was 'disrupted' for 9 fuggin' hours?

I couldn't bbm or pingchat anyone, so I got back to SMS-ing. I couldn't be arsed to get on my laptop or wimax and surf the net, so I turned on the TV, did some room-keeping.

No funky withdrawal symptoms. I survived. Ha.

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment