10.11.10

i think if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it

I've been smitten by Maher Zain so much so that I want him to be on top. Maybe I should put it as a sticky eh. :P

Life's running at 110kmph at the moment. Both me and him are super busy, with work and stuff. Too occupied we're having trouble keeping up and making time for the mega Project Life Changing that's coming soon, if god's willing that is. We're too chilled about it it seems, moms are freaking out. Hehe. Oh well, it's insyaAllah. :)

I'm trying reeeeally hard not to talk about the ultimate W-word and the requisites, and not to mention, the migraines that comes with it cause I don't wanna jinx it. *touches wood, zips mouth*.. Oh well, insyaAllah kata si lelaki idamanku Maher Zain..

Anyway peeps, paranoia is really bad for your health, so stop shitting in your pants over someone or something yeah. Haha.. Well that reminds me of someone who once tergincit on my duvet, with the name (literally) still attached to it as testimony. LOL! :P

Alright. On to a more important issue now; what's for lunch?

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment