Tina: Hi..
C : Hey I saw u last Saturday kat hartamas..
T : *gasp* U did? *did u see me smoking??*
C : Yup. U were with a friend?
T : Yeah. *alamak,jatuh saham*
C : I was only a few tables away, u know..
T : laa, apsal tak come over and say hi.. *OMG!! Did u see me smoking ciggies???*
C : I tapped u on ur shoulder mase nak pegi beli rokok. U didn’t notice?
T : laa ye ke? hehehe tak perasan,sowwy.. *mampus la aku!*
End of conversation.
He left me with a crazy palpitations. My hands went cold, my heart was beating out of my chest! Not that I have a crush on him or anything.. it’s the thought of him seeing me smoking that was making me nervous. My colleague is cute, but he has a big mouth! I dunno for sure if he really has a big mouth, what im sure of is I’ll be damned if he does. Plus, I dunno him that well so I cant tell if he’s the okay type or the conservative/judgemental kinda person
Why do I care so much about people knowing I smoke?
Am I being hypocritical? Two-faced coward?
I think I was actually adapting, like a very good friend of mine (who writes beautifully in his blog but very lazy to update; CPMS-say hi to him now..) likes to put it. As in this case, adapting myself so that I fit in in this particular office population.
Im not shy to admit that I smoke, but im not proud either to announce to the world about it. Im especially scared to admit it to those people that I think has this ‘women who smoke are bitches’ mindset.
So I’d like to think of me as being adaptive - changing myself to suit different condition, just to play it safe and keeping it low
But most of the time, im the lantak-la-orang-nak-cakap-ape kinda gal.


OMG!
ReplyDeleteleman ada blog?
phewiitttt!!!
cayalah leman!!!!
i'm sooo there man!
oh.hi tiena.
eh lupa tanya.
ReplyDeletesapa Ben Ibrahim?
hey cancer girl!
ReplyDeletenyehehehe
acah mak enon.
dontch angry ah tiena...i lap u
yep.. tempat hang keje tu..hihiih.. tukau keje la ti.e.na.. join club job hopping aku. leh dpt title serial job hopper
ReplyDeleteben ibrahim - budak cleo eligible bachelor 2006 lah...
ReplyDeletetiena, he's so mine! hehehehe
btw, u isap malboro or salem??
:-P
lantak la org nak ckp apa.
ReplyDeleteorg akan ckp pun kalau tak nmpk apa.
pedulikan itu semua! persetankan itu semua laling!
ReplyDeletebiasalah, dah namanye manusia kan? nak cakap apa pun, biar jer!
diorg penat, diorg berenti. ello, isap rokok pun bukannya mintak duit diorang kan? so buat tak tau jer....
marlboro, dunhill or virginia slims? or cartier?
hidup virginia!
cpms,
ReplyDeletetanak reply ur komen sbb tanak kwn u dah sbb u nak shut down blog.humph!
super,
tak la bkn cancer.
bwekk :p
cikpijah,
tu la sapal.
i dpt aje keje kat *toot* i cabut terus.takmo tggu dah.
f&g,
ReplyDeleteu amek la.i da xnk.
x men ah abg Boroi or abg Salim.
i abg Dan.:p
bertik,
u r right,bro.
u jgn sap kok k..
angel_eyes,
yo babe.*hug hug*
lame x nmpk..bile nk jmpe ni?;p
nanti jumpe i nak pau ur virginia slim selai k.ahakss :p~
sure bebeh!
ReplyDeletebila mau jumpa eh?
can i tell an old (and probably tak laku) joke?
ReplyDeletecan i? can i?
*ehem*
if you think you're smoking, think again.
it's the ciggarette that's smoking. you're just a sucker at the other end.
*cabuts*
ti.e.na!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou are a product of sbp ok! mana bleh pikiaq cam tu ...
so what if he sees you smoking ... so what if they 'bitch' about you smoking ... dapat pahala free babe ... hehehehe
lagi pun ... all them labelling was done out of insecurity ... a group wants reaffirm that they are OK by labelling people who do not conform to their norm ... why must you give a shi* about them?
:op
wassaaapppp tina!!!???
ReplyDeleteSapa cakap women smokers are bitches? Itu semua org yang duduk bawah tempurung kay...the rule is the same for men and women when it comes to smoking. It's all abt your personal choice :)
ReplyDeleteure doing fine tiena dear
i only smoke to show off kat skeez! :P
ReplyDeleteso entitled tak title bitch tu?
hi cikPMS!!!
angel_eyes,
ReplyDeletetoday IS the day,babe!
if x jadi lagi,i merajuk betul2 ok.
desparil,
[insert YM audible icon]
hi hi hi you're funny
erra,
konfem sratuss persensss they'll bitch abt it!
hiii..susah lah.
i oso dunno how to label them.
conservative/primitive/insensitive?
labelling others is just not me.
eh tapi if they all da tau,bagus la.i can just join them smoke in the smoking room.:p
cpms,
yo yo wuddup biatch!
(read:sayang)
jom chill out weekend.
if i want to be a bitch, do i have start smoking?
ReplyDeletecosmic_girl,
ReplyDeleteunfortunately not all of us think alike.if sume org mcm "kite2" *ehems* the world would be a better place to live.
btw,i am doing fine.thanx sis :)
cikpijah,
i dunno u smoke!
u beeeech!:p
super,
no ur not a bitch.
u r SUPERbeeeech!
miahahahahhhh..
*eh apsal arinih i panggil sume owang beeech?am kidding only ok.love love*
peace out.
have a great weekend.
smoke everyday.
:)
erra,
ReplyDeleteno need lah.
there's a bitch in everyone of us.
nyehehehhh..
ti.e.na
ReplyDeletebut i'm an angel
(hik! hik! hik! <- gelak cover)