- My mother once: wore really short skirts and platform shoes
- Never in my life: have I taken drugs.
- When I was five: I looked like Sheryl Temple.:p
- High school was: a pleasant nightmare
- I will never forget: the way Ahmad Dhani looked into my eyes when he was singing last time @PH. (Perasannnn?..eh ske ah!:p)
- There’s this person I know who: told me that she has a mole on her u-know-where.:p~
- By noon I’m usually: up and about.
- Last night I: drove a friend’s car and forgot to release the hand-break the whole time. Sowwy babe!!
- If I only had: more money. And a Mini Cooper. And longer legs.
- Next time I go to salon: I seriously want cute hair.
- Brad Pitt: is not mandul. Jen Anniston is.
- I like: liking :)
- You know I’m lying when: I start to merepek yg tak masuk akal.
- In grade school: I was fat and bad.
- If I was a character written by Shakespeare: I’ve never read Shakespeare,but Ophelia sounds cool.
- A better name for me would be: Miss Fabolos TinaBanana Head-Turner
- I have a hard time understanding: my heart and the servo jig file and programming languages.
- If I ever go back to school I’ll: try to be boring and dorky and join the BADRI (BAdan Dakwah dan keRohanIan).
- You know I like you if: I tell u I like u?
- If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: God lah.
- I hope that: I have my own cubicles in the office so I can surf/bloghop freely and sleep under the table.
- Take my advice: on nothing. Im a good listener tho..;p
- My ideal breakfast is: anything. Annythinggg..:)
- If you visit my hometown, I suggest: the champion but overpriced roti john at the pasar mlm.
- The world could do without: Mariah Carey and Michael Jackson.
- My grandmother always: liked to ask her cucu2 cabut her uban and reward them with 50cents per strand.
8.5.06
i think he likes me :)
Some sort of a tag,but i wasnt tag.(Nicked from my fav blog.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


ti.e.na
ReplyDeletegenerous nyer your grams
my nenek, cabut janggut dapat 10 sen satu ... my rights kene abused!
tiena apa nih? another tagged is it? boring la gini .. mana review or post review basi utk cerita mengejar matahari?
ReplyDeleteapsal tajuk dia mengejar matahari? bukan bulan dan bintang? or kejar kambing yg terlepas?
kenapa?
mengapa?
bagaimana?
eh my mom pun sama.
ReplyDeletemini skirts and short dresses.
i want a mini cooper too.
i want a cute haircut too.
and jennifer aniston is not mandul lah.
tak baik u.
i like her.
damn you brad pitt!
aloha superdzu!
ReplyDeleteopps.. sorry, this goes to u, darling tiena.
my mom pun the same. short skirt, sleeveless, platform and superfly sunnies.
the way ahmad dhani looked at u?? pls darling.. he's married. eheheh.. ogle jer, no touching2..
xkonjour mademoiselle ti.e.na!
ReplyDeleteEllo superdzu si cantik manis!
Hi f&g!
Yeah, my mom wore short skirt as well. But now if i were to wear a short skirt, pergg... bleh kena sebat punye wa cakap lu... haha..
jen yg mandul? adusss..biar betul.. abis tu what happened to nicole kidman? same case kaa?
ahola!
ReplyDeletei mom pakai be'be'. or however it is you spell it. or call it.
eh apsal tak leh pegang ahmad dhani?
sebab dia dah kawen? takleh pegang orang dah kawen? ye ke? sapa cakap?
why nak jadi boring and dorky? is that the latest fad?
ReplyDeleteNEXTTTTT!!
ReplyDeleteoi bila nak update ni?
ReplyDeletehi freak+geek!
hi angeleyes!
TAHNIAH!
ReplyDeletedalam jutaan blog yg saya lawati hari ini. blog anda adalah yg terbaik, tercantik, dan terlalu byk informasi berguna.
saya pasti akan menceritakan pada rakan, utk lawati blog anda. sebagai hadiah utk blog yg terbaik, tercantik dan telalu byk informasi sila klik link ini mari ternak kambingpercayalah anda tidak akan menyesal.
kerana saya sudah berjumpa rahsia menjadi kaya dengan sekelip mata tanpa perlu berusaha dan bersusah payah.
zaman muda untuk gembira. saya pasti akan kunjungi blog anda lagi.
dude.. is the full moon over yet? i can only take so much...
ReplyDelete;P
50 cents satu?????? damn, ur grandma very baik hati one. oh well, my (arwah) grandma rewarded me with tepek pisang she'll baked petang2....the best in the world (may allah bless her).
ReplyDeletei watched "mengejar matahari" alredi and bcoz of tat movie gue sudah jatuh chenta sama itu fauzi baadilla and my eddie being mad and so jeles wif him ahaks!!
ReplyDeletehi ti.e.na! lama neber singgah-ing here! dah abes baca dah. bila mau apdet?
ReplyDelete