28.3.07

i think im sorry

Looking at the sky while driving home is therapeutic for me. It’s the only time in my 5 working days’ life that I can gaze at the daytime sky. Sometimes I wish I could just stop by the road for a while, step out of the car and enjoy the view. But news about people crashing into vehicles stalled on highways chickened me.

I always go home at 7p.m where faint colour of red will start tainting the sky. The sky is more glorious in the morning but usually I’ll be speeding my way to work and will have to ignore the sky.

Sometimes it will still be blue and bright and puffy clouds everywhere. It makes me want to find critters in cloud formations and breathe deeply. The luminance differs at every angle and when lights strike thru the clouds it gives me the greatest view ever. I will turn the radio off, light a ciggie and try to empty my mind of bloody work and everything office related. Bliss.

Yesterday the gorgeous sky made me blue. It made me realized how I missed doing things that I used to do. Like, sitting on the floor of KLCC Kino and read book(s) of my fave author(s), read a book and drink coffee, bring the Munkees to swim, eat McD with the Munkees and pretend to be monsters with french fries fangs, kiss the Munkees, be smothered with hugs and kisses by the Munkees, and hear them laugh.

At times when panic attacks and the heart is gloomy, I will run to my Kaklong and cry at her shoulder. I miss spending the day with Kaklong and her Munkees.*sigh*

Damn you sunshine. I curse you and your chums, the hippo-shaped clouds. You taunt me with your beauty and wonder through my open window. And u opened the heart and melted the ego.

Im so sorry kaklong. This is something I shouldve done days weeks ago, hope the sorry didn’t come too late..

No comments:

Post a Comment