
I think I gotta take this frown off my face, and flex my face muscles more often. I don’t smile that much when I’m in the office. I have a feeling that colleagues are convinced that I AM sombong and etc.
I think I gotta brush up on my budi bahasa cuz I seemed to have little of it nowadays. But first I gotta learn to control my emotions in order not to lose my composure.
I think I gotta really learn how to drive slow. It’s not good for the engine, especially to an old hand-me-down car. A gentle reminder to self; check minyak itam and air regularly and service kete selalu tau...:p
I think I’m gonna have to abandon this space soon. I just realized that I have been on the net too too much; blogreading, bloghopping and whatnots, and for someone who doesn’t have an internet connection at home and takes maximum advantage of the office internet; career-wise - it’s just a bad habit.
I think I have to stop trusting people easily. Sometimes they make me feel stupid for believing them. Maybe I should be more careful with my horse sense and be judgmental about people?
I think I’m hungry. I see a colleague busy munching, a biscuit tin on her table. I think I’m gonna go over there and ask for some. Hahha!:p
I think I gotta brush up on my budi bahasa cuz I seemed to have little of it nowadays. But first I gotta learn to control my emotions in order not to lose my composure.
I think I gotta really learn how to drive slow. It’s not good for the engine, especially to an old hand-me-down car. A gentle reminder to self; check minyak itam and air regularly and service kete selalu tau...:p
I think I’m gonna have to abandon this space soon. I just realized that I have been on the net too too much; blogreading, bloghopping and whatnots, and for someone who doesn’t have an internet connection at home and takes maximum advantage of the office internet; career-wise - it’s just a bad habit.
I think I have to stop trusting people easily. Sometimes they make me feel stupid for believing them. Maybe I should be more careful with my horse sense and be judgmental about people?
I think I’m hungry. I see a colleague busy munching, a biscuit tin on her table. I think I’m gonna go over there and ask for some. Hahha!:p


your budi bahasa is fine.cursing/swearing to urself while driving is not considered as lacking in good manners,at least to my horse sense it's being labelled as being normal.and being rude to someone who's being rude to u first is acceptable.chill babe.;)
ReplyDeleteso we are facing the same issues la here...mmmm...
ReplyDeletesyndrome usia 30an ke apa? ..not u ..but me..heheh..!!
1. u shud take that frown off ur face. but then again, u're beautiful with or without it, so no worries, bebeh!
ReplyDelete2. budi bahasa? we all hv to do it, yet it's never good enough for some people. emotion? yes, but u seem to always be in control to me ;)
3. driving slow? tak yah la. nanti i tade geng eheheh
4. DON'T i repeat DON'T abandon the space. ur blog is part of the virtual entity that gives me life!
5. yes, u hv to do that.
6. kalo lapo, mkn jek. with a body like urs, u hv nothing to worry about. plus, makan is the essence of life! tak mkn, tak nikmat daaa...
oh btw, i love 'em piccies. i wanna put one in my blog too! :)
just write but don't bloghop laa
ReplyDeleteaish, don't stop blogginglah. just come earlier to the office or stay later in order to bloghop!
ReplyDeleteSapa suruh you stop blogging ni? Meh sini... *hugs*
ReplyDeletepandai la u girsl pose. really sexy.
ReplyDeleteeh dun la stop, it will not be fun anymore. slow down is ok not like stop, k?
weyh dont stop blogging!
ReplyDeletegila ke apa?
mimi,
ReplyDeletehahha yesza??oyy,like u've never seen me swearing before,meh?:p
missy,
*sings m.j's "u are not alone"*
;)
lil m.e,
chikanoz seemed to love the piccies also!
erra,
good idea.;)
d.b,
come early?aihh tu yg parah tu..:p stay later?ohh tak sanggup..teehee.
a.e,
this little voice in me head yg suruh.:p
chikanoz,
im not in the pic,fyi.but anyways those girls are gorjes kan?:)
awesome dzu,
ReplyDeleteyeah almost!hihiii :P
Just be yourself dear.
ReplyDeleteReferring to the pics on top, why is the other lady looks like she was about to kiss u? Maybe something wrong with the way I look at pics...
budi bahasa is when we share and munch the biscuits :)
ReplyDeletetiena dear, nothing wrong with yr budi bahasa lah! And pls dont u stop blogging. I enjoy reading yr blog :)
ReplyDeletethewailer,
ReplyDeletehahha true dat!;)
c.g,
owh thank yew..dats the nicest thing ive heard so far for this morning..teehee :p
i think u should get an even closer stare
ReplyDeleterelax lah..
ReplyDeletebreathe in, breathe out...
i think you and me shud go for a date.
ReplyDeleteweeee..
i tink ur crazy coz u wanna stop blogging. tak jadi post bikini pic laa mcm ni! *tarik muka empatbelas*
ReplyDeletegravt,
ReplyDeleteactually right after the snap i buried my face in her beautiful bosom.hohohohh :p
fng,
*fuhh fuhhhh fuhhhh* (heavy breathing)
c'fara,
yeah i think we shud.email me mmmkay?;)
rbw,
bikini pics?for real?janji yek..ok lah,tak jadik benti.:p
Eh don't stop blogging la.
ReplyDeleteYou may stop bloghopping.
But you still need to read my blog. Hahaha keji tak statement? :P