12.1.08

i think it's the kind of fool love makes

When it comes to friendship, I'm not picky. I have a hijab-clad friend who has been my friend since uni days who keeps giving me free khutbah everytime I see her. But I love her, still. I have nerdy friends, I have weird friends and one even has this habit of poking her own bellybutton, I have friends who do drugs, a himbo, and sexmaniacs, and the list goes on.

I normally take no interest in other people's life. Sure, I gossip with my girlfriends all the time, but I don't really repeat them to others because these gossips, they just masuk telinga kiri, and keluar telinga kanan. You may say that I suffer from a short term memory loss. Even my boyfriend hates me for this.:P

I may have heard all sort of things being spoken about me or my friends, I might know the truth sometimes. (Whether it's) True or not, I don't give a rat's ass.

I really hate it when somebody drags me in their problems, especially with their boyfriend-girlfriend's problems. I think it's something that you can work out with your partner without an outside help.

If I am your girlfriend's bestfriend, you can call me to ask me things like what do I think would be the perfect birthday gift for her but don't go calling me asking for your girlfriend's whereabouts at any time of the day and don't ask me to verify something or whatever.

It's not that I don't care about my friends. I am a Cancerian, thus I am caring, it's in my star. It's just that I like to draw this line when it comes to that matter.

So what will happen when your boyfriend gets me involved in your personal issues? I am not okay with it. I hate it. I doesn't make me feel comfortable.

I'd like to think of myself as a true girlfriend. There are some things you guys out there should know about a girlfriend's girlfriends.

Okay, first of all, we girlfriends do not tell secrets to the boyfriend. Especially to the second or third or fourth boyfriend whom we don’t like, arrogant, perasan hensem, or perasan bagus.

Secondly, you should not, should never and shouldn’t have involved the girlfriends whenever you guys fight. Remember, sometimes girlfriends disapprove of their girlfriend's boyfriend. If we hate you (the boyfriend), and if you drag us, it will only makes us hate you even more.

And thirdly, it’s none of our business, really. And do we look like we care?

Anyway, what's up with those who like to talk bad things about people they don't really know? And passing judgments that is prejudicial to others who read/heard them?

Making harsh allegations about others is wrong, especially when you don't even know them. Judging people by first impression is not fair. Accusing them of something that you heard from others is very wrong.

And to tell your girlfriend’s most intimate secret(s) to your boyfriend is very very wrong.

Alright, bygones. Lets move on now.

Introducing Kate Nash. Another cool lass who sings vulgarity. Discovered her while reading the free Juice magazine when I was in HRC Singapore last time. Here's one of my fave song of hers.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous14/1/08 12:19

    u are so right babes. its better they keep their problem and solve it themselves. dun pull others into it as well. pandai cinta pandai la handle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14/1/08 17:51

    HEAR HEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous14/1/08 23:38

    hmmm... macam tau je cerita siapa nih..

    he he. sabar je la..

    memang banyak orang bongok lam dunia ni.. i pun pening2 lalat nak layan..

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous15/1/08 11:22

    one cool track you have there ... the music reminded me of portishead tho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous15/1/08 14:25

    Tu lah pasal... datang macam ribut, blah macam siput.

    Macam tu pun ada...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous16/1/08 14:32

    what is a himbo la? a hybrid of hyenas and bimbo ke?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous17/1/08 09:26

    ok fine.
    tell me, honestly, u kawan ngan i sebab i ni YTM TENGKU ke or u fancy my SATRIA buruk...??? (i suka provoke orang yerrrr...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous17/1/08 10:53

    chikanoz,
    kan..u oso know.now go tell those ignorant ppl that.

    sarclover,
    tq,my fellow black group member..:P

    cpms,
    dis drama x se-best drama u la kan..:P

    wegra,
    she reminds me of lily allen.

    agus,
    u're damn right.oh well,may they live happily ever after..:P

    muz,
    err a male version of bimbo?can ah?:P

    YTM Datin Paduka Zeta Jones,
    errr err..sebab mak veranganz nak jadik tengku voleyy?LOL :P eh neway i think u have to change ur bumper sticker to one that reads "veranganz people suck" or something like dat.hahha..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous20/1/08 20:07

    ...and this is the reason why I bambu-ed my girlfriend's boyfriend. Yay me!

    ReplyDelete