8.6.08

i think i've made a mistake

I just cut my hair short. And now, I don't know what to say.. Don't know whether I like it or not. The boyfriend is very very very upset, that's for sure.*sigh*

I went back to my stylist after 10 months, since I moved out of Subang and started to frequent this so-called A-class salon around my area. Kuza, you think my hair is pretty hor? Well, my hair stylist didn't think so. He was pretty mad with my current do, he said it was rubbish. The cut, that is.

So I asked for a regular trim, since I'd like to keep my hair long and the boyfriend has strictly warned me many many times on the way to the salon, that I am not to cut it short.

A regular trim I asked. Jay, the stylist said he's going to fix the mess. I okay-ed everything he suggested because this Jay, he never failed me (yet). Snip snip snip and when I came to my senses, my hair was really short, like boy cut short. And the boyfriend was looking at me like a vulture watching its prey.

Was Jay getting back at me for not coming to his salon for so long and came back, insulted him with a bad hair cut from other salon that I now go to? What did everybody say about hair stylist and dermatologist again? You don't ever want to upset them. Yup. Damn right.

Well, I just have to live with this for another 6 months before it reaches my shoulder. (Shoulder aje? *sobs cries wails*) And convince myself that I look as good as Miss Portman in this hair. Okay, scratch that. My hair IS hideous.:(

Forget moral support from the boyfriend, he thinks I should really get a wig. Or maybe I should go to Jalan Masjid India and buy tudungs?:P


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/6/08 15:47

    ala rambut bukan tak ble pendek nyah...
    i pun nak potong pendek juga...tetiba u dah potong dulu...tak aci weh...
    takanla hideous utk orang secomei u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/6/08 17:26

    kuzz,
    potong je la yang,join the club.:) i bkn *toot* ye yg senang hanyut dlm puji-pujian.eceh.:P tak hideous?comei?huh.the feedbacks i got are "woah" (but in bad kinda woah),helmet hair and "eh ur hair looks like krishnan" (my technician).pffft.:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/6/08 15:05

    sabar je, pakai minyak kelapa byk2 cepat panjang.. hahha. tapi kena tahan bau baaaiiikk punya..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/6/08 16:29

    chikanoz,
    wah thanx for the tip.beauty is pain eh?:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12/6/08 15:22

    letaklah gambar! let us be the judge of how lawa or buruk you are :D

    ReplyDelete