1. Double eyebags getting obvious. My drinking-before-sleep habit is manufacturing double eyebags on me. The H20 I drink settled overnight in the under eye. Though the puffiness may subside later, the previous smoking habit made a permanent mark there already.
2. Note the word 'previous'? Yes, someone's attempting to quit the sticks for the n-th time. Boring dah dengar.. Haha. But I'm pretty optimistic it will be a success this time, this quit smoking project. My oral is not in a condition to suck, or even blow. The ciggie, or anything suckable or blowable. I can still kiss and do a little tounge action, though.
3. I miss him a lot. But we're fucked up. Sometimes when thoughts of him start to cloud, peppering tear gas and inducing a drop or two in the corner of the eyes, I kinda knew that he is thinking of me too. Then I'd whisper "Sayang, be strong..". To myself and to him.
4. He called. Told me that this break up is too hard for him to handle. It wrecked me when he told me that he talks to the wall every night, pretending to be talking to me. Now that explains #3. Telephaty? Call it the power of l o v e (?).
5. On a happier note, I am going to Rihanna's with the usual suspects. Err, hooray? Hahha. Spending my hard earned money on a concert ticket not for the pop star, but to just join in the hype. Wise.
6. I want to go to Jason Mraz's concert (prefer a mini concert, more intimate so I can sing and cry with Mr. Mraz while pretending to be Miss Callait).
9.1.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment