10.6.09

i think sun and heat are only meant to be on sea and sand

The heatwave is taking its toll on me. It warps me crazy. The hormones, on the other hand, had turned me into an unfriendly, grumpy old bitch. Ulcers were popping out in my mouth like gangrene and it was so bad, I had to take painkillers. And my house is a shipwreck now as weekends are spent hibernating in bed. Oh El Nino, if only your climate is as nice as your name..

Anyways, here's a joke a favorite of mine (I'm not humorous, most likely you'll hear it coming from me again and again whenever I lament about the weather) is "Oh my gawd, Malaysia is so freakin' hot. Masa kat Africa dulu tak panas macam ni pun!". I'm so funny, I know.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/6/09 17:12

    oh tell me bout it. i balik keje je bogel dlm bilik. bliss sgt. wahahahaha.. neways, glad dat u had a nice holiday. post la byk2 gambo! hehehe..

    ReplyDelete