29.6.09

i think i've only one nerve left, don't get on it!

I cannot take my boss micro-managing me. He will email, text and call to get something done. I know what urgent means, just chillax and shake your balls for a minute, will ya?

This crazy lil thing called nerve is like a motion sensor bulb, you know. If you rapidly agitate it, it will induce a wavelength that will increase the body temperature. I hate being garang (trivia: I may look garang/sombong, I am actually very der shy-shy cat. At least it's better than having an amiable facade to camouflage your true ugly side, innit?). I digress. I know he's my boss, boss bosses people around, but takde ke cara lebih bijak than micro-managing people? He's seriously putting his 1st class MBA honours to shame.

When he's constantly breathing down my neck, what other choice do I have but to do the same thing to my anak buah? It's a domino effect. I'm sure they all hate me by now.:(

One fine day, if you come across a news about a woman trashing her office, tearing down whatever within reach, throwing tables and chairs around, yelling at her officemates, jumping on the printer and fax machines, running around screaming and crying with her hair wild up, running into anything and everything in her path and finally into the glass wall before diving head-first from her fifth floor office? It's gotta be me.


No comments:

Post a Comment