Obviously I have taken on a journey (a so-called mission to move on) with a seriously excessive baggage containing the past. And the price I have to pay for this 80 kilos of excess baggage? Is worth my pride.
I let emotions overruled all rationality and went berserk when reality hit right smack in my face. Maybe it's time to leave the excess baggage at the next station and carry on with just my backpack of essentials? Maybe it is..
On a lighter note, oh man, this video is hilariously.... freaky. Haha.
I don't know if I can yell any louder,
How many times have I kicked you outta here,
Or said something insulting?
I can be so mean when I wanna be,
I am capable of really anything,
I can cut you into pieces,
When my heart is broken.
I always say how I don't need you,
But it's always gonna come right back to this..
How did I become so obnoxious,
What is it with you that makes me act like this?
I've never been this nasty.
Can't you tell that this is all just a contest?
The one that wins will be the one that hits the hardest
But baby, I don't mean it
I mean it
I promise
I always say how I don't need you,
But it's always gonna come right back to this..
I forgot to say out loud how,
How beautiful you really are to me,
I can't be without - You're my perfect little punching bag
And I need you
I'm sorry
I always say how I don't need you,
But it's always gonna come right back to this..
I always say how I don't need you,
But it's always gonna come right back to this..


No comments:
Post a Comment