16.7.10

i think you make me happy, you magnify my better half

BBM chat between me and The Present (hereafter be referred to as SalmonKhan), this is gonna be something for me to read on days I get weak and lack the funk to go on.. :)

Participants:
-------------
TunaTurner, SalmonKhan

Messages:
---------
TunaTurner: I feel like I don't belong here la
TunaTurner: Sigh
SalmonKhan: Haiyo.. Why la baby?
TunaTurner: Feel so out of place...
TunaTurner: I don't feel this job anymore
TunaTurner: (chronic PMS alert)
TunaTurner: (or maybe early 30s life crisis)
TunaTurner: =))
SalmonKhan: Hahahahahaha.. U ah..
SalmonKhan: Are u actively involved in the audit or just tagging along?
SalmonKhan: Alaaaa.. Keep your head up la baby.. U're still involved in very important issues here and they are depending on you ;)
SalmonKhan: Don't sell yourself short la..
SalmonKhan: Just the TS audit itself is a huge deal for this company.. And u're playing a pivotal role kan :)
TunaTurner: What role?
TunaTurner: Sigh
TunaTurner: It's not about me feeling insignificant
SalmonKhan: Don't say that la..
TunaTurner: It's just dat I don't feel this job anymore
SalmonKhan: There's a reason ur presence is needed for the control plan approval and review
SalmonKhan: Ah.. I get you on that..
SalmonKhan: U know what I think u need?
TunaTurner: And I'm well aware dat I'm driving myself to destruction
TunaTurner: Hehe
SalmonKhan: I think u need to taste some "accomplishment" here..
SalmonKhan: Maybe another project
TunaTurner: What kinda accomplishment la ?
SalmonKhan: Or something along those lines
SalmonKhan: It sounds like u've forgotten the feeling of accomplishing something and getting the recognition you deserve
SalmonKhan: And yes.. If you stay this way, u're heading down the road of self destruction la baby..
SalmonKhan: That's not good la baby
SalmonKhan: I know you well enough to say u're smart and assertive..
SalmonKhan: Two very strong qualities that u have that can lift u up..
SalmonKhan: And i'm not jus being nice k..
SalmonKhan: I really think what happened has just made u forget the feeling of accomplishment
SalmonKhan: Try reminiscing something u completed and got praise and self-satisfaction for..
SalmonKhan: Anything else u did here
SalmonKhan: Despite the stupid antics ur asshole of a boss has..
SalmonKhan: Remember the other aspects of it that made u feel like u were kicking ass in this field ;)
SalmonKhan: I really think u just gotta feel that success again..
SalmonKhan: It's not easy to put life back into ur work when u've been slapped in the face
SalmonKhan: Trust me I know..
SalmonKhan: But remember, and I mean REMEMBER.. If you've accomplished something even just once.. You can DEFINITELY do it again!
TunaTurner: Sigh
TunaTurner: My motivation is zero la
TunaTurner: What a pathetic realization to have on ur 28th bday
TunaTurner: :(
SalmonKhan: all u gotta do is stand up and keep that posture straight.. And start moving forward again.. Soon those baby steps will turn to footsteps.. And before u know it, u'll be running again..
SalmonKhan: It's not a pathetic realization
SalmonKhan: It's good!
SalmonKhan: How're u gonna overcome a problem if you don't know what the problem is????
SalmonKhan: But now you do..
TunaTurner: :'(
SalmonKhan: It's like when a tech tells me.. "boss.. Device ni tak leh run, tolong fix"
SalmonKhan: I'm thinkin "wtf am I superman?"
SalmonKhan: "what's the problem?"
SalmonKhan: "corr lockout, gain error, calibration fail.." Whatever it is.. Once I know the problem, I can move towards fixing it..
SalmonKhan: before this.. Ur system was just telling you "boss, tak leh run, tolong fix"
TunaTurner: Brb
TunaTurner: Auditors are here
SalmonKhan: Now.. Ur system is telling you "hmmm, failing kat lower limit.. marginal failure.. Test name Motivation.."
SalmonKhan: :p
SalmonKhan: Just remember what I said
SalmonKhan: And read it over if u didn't digest it the first time..
SalmonKhan: ;)
SalmonKhan: Love you!


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment