5.4.07

i think im (home)sick

It's funny how I find myself so homesick on the first day whenever I am away from home. So effing homesick. It's funny cuz I have been practically away from my family since I was 13. I cried like a baby yesterday, calling out for my mom and cried and cried myself to sleep. I exaggerate lah, I did not cry, but I was almost close to tear lah.. Perhaps it's the fever that's breaking me down. My throat is sore, everything I consume seems jagged to the wall of my esophagus.

On the way back to the hotel I stopped by a convenient store and got myself an edible Vicks for my throat. Speaking of that, I remember now that I have the for-external-use-only vaporub in my bag. Heheh.

And then I got me this (see picture!). I bought half a dozen and felt like I am more 'connected' to Shi'n Ch'an now. (As if...Hahha) It made me feel a bit better. Teehee :p



And then I had this conversation over ym with a colleague (who is also here but staying in different hotel.)

tiena gorjesssss : i wanna go hommmmmmmmmmmmme...
tiena gorjesssss : :((
metrosexual hunk : lain kali tanam la motivasi kalau dtg jepun
metrosexual hunk : cam i, i target nak shopping kat G'AP
metrosexual hunk : so everytime i gi jepn, i syok giler
metrosexual hunk : hik
tiena gorjesssss : omg,yeahhhhh..wen r we goin to shop till we drop at GA'P???

I think I am feeling much better now. *touch forehead* Affirmative. Teehee :p


12 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/4/07 08:21

    kalo free, leh tolong reconfirm 'comme des garcons' hq address + e-mail address

    5-11-5 minami aoyama
    minato-ku, tokyo 107

    kalo rajin, visit their store @

    5-2-1 minami aoyama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/4/07 10:32

    shopping is the best medicine yah..
    make sure u can get up when u shop till u drop. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/4/07 12:35

    uih..

    nxt time u go can i kirim something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/4/07 21:22

    uih you're in japan again? SANGAT JELES! Eh ke u mmg ditukar keja kat jepun? Either way, CIS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8/4/07 20:16

    wegra,
    add is 5-2-1 minami aoyama,minato-ku.sorry i didnt have a chance to go the store,demam lah..:(

    chika,
    no worries,dood.;)

    sarc,
    nak pesan batt-operated thingy ka?:p

    ayiaq,
    sile jeles.:p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9/4/07 13:43

    err tolong tangkap geisha satu utk i

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9/4/07 14:24

    pegi la pusing2 akihabara ka... apa ka..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11/4/07 17:22

    wela weii, wats dat esophagus.. sounds delishhhhhh! Nyummy :P
    -- drfrappucino

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11/4/07 23:29

    safe trip home, love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12/4/07 08:22

    you're back?

    am waiting for my prezzie.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12/4/07 09:20

    hait! hait!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous13/4/07 17:22

    gravt,
    i x g kobe lah.:p

    des,
    dah abes pusing..(kot)..

    dr,
    it tastes like chikin i guess.:p

    f&g,
    safe n sound!

    angeleyes,
    alaaaa..didnt do any shopping at all.i was sick the whole time there..sowwee..:(

    anisism,
    nanda korey?:p

    ReplyDelete