Blog,
I am quitting my job and I'm quitting YOU (you know who you are).
I've told the Boss and YOU,I'll tell YOU later.
This is rather impulsive and the future is still uncertain, but I believe it's not the end of the world.
As fickle as a man can be, who knows I might change my mind later. Maybe 10mins after I post this, I'll be having 2nd thoughts.
I hope I will not (change my mind).
Wish me luck, blog!:)
20.4.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


aih! but you're on your way to heading the blue ray production
ReplyDeletealah!
... don't quit ... survive!
hold on there..
ReplyDeletei hate my working environment too but i am too chicken to quit my job huhuhuhu. i wish u all the best
ReplyDeleteSo does this means no more going to Japan ahhhhhh?
ReplyDeletedon't quit sistah.
ReplyDeletedun give up, not yet.
alah if u quit ur job nanti, how to belanja me brownies?
ReplyDeleteheh.
mana pigi?
ReplyDelete