22.1.09

i think this is a resolution (fuiyoh!)

I have been playing it nice all these while. Maybe not as nice as you would want or imagine me to be, but frankly, I had been playing it a lil bit nicer from my standard of nice. Ask about me from my ex school mates, they will have nothing nice to say about me at all. I was this tight ass bitch who cares about nothing but getting good grades. The boys hated me for not being the typical sopan-santun lemah-lembik girl, and girls hated me for being a bitch (not in a slutty kinda way) tapi scorer. *put self in bakul*

This year I am not gonna play it nice anymore, I mellowed too much already. I'm gonna go back to being the so-called tight ass bitch that I was 10 years ago. Never mind if it's going to cost me a relationship or a friend or two, or dragging my big ass out of the bed at 5.30am every morning (oh, pengorbanan paling besar sekali ni!), I will find a way, work things out. Things may get ugly at times, but life is a rat race they say. (And to realize that I have been the the big fat hamster whose been fed hundred times a day, eat, sleep and run thinking I have run far enough to reach the peak of Kilimanjaro, ignorant of the fact that I am actually running in a wheel; is very depressing).

So okay, I will switch gear now.

And to those butt-kissers who are so busy butt-kissing the bosses and flaunt their measly achievements by sabotaging others, I have had enough of it all, don't you ever think that I am putting up with your bullshit because I am weak, truth is I am not, I just don't wanna make a big fuss out of it.

This is the time for me to buli balik. Booyakasha! *simbah minyak tanah kat api, prance around campfire*

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha.

    i like!

    jangan bagi orang pijak kepala kita weyhhh.

    ReplyDelete