I fiznirst saw A1anis’ version of Fergie’s My Hvmps in m0mmy Feline’s blizzog, n ever since thizzat, I start ta see it everywhere . Yippie yo, you can't see my flow. I mizzay have been tha last person on earth ta knizzow thizzat hizzuh..
I like both versions, by tha way.
A1anis , ya feel me?. I rememba cropp'n mah hizzle 2” S-H-to-tha-izzort like she did circa 2005. Im not a die hard F-to-tha-izzan, cant even shot calla every single words ta her songs n don’t even own a clockin' CD of hers (download aje!.) , I jizzy thought thizzay her do was skanky back then n decided ta tiru her style. It’s always good ta listen ta her song every now n thiznen.. I think she’s original, unlike otha.
So she changed nizzy from being tha long haired leatha jacket, pants n boots angst driven motherfucka ta someone more feminine n funny. I can be skeptical `bout changes sometizzles but hers were/are acceptable spittin' that real shit. Coz her music is still tha same. Which is so unlike Avri1 ya dig?. Well, Avri1.. is anotha case.. She starts wear'n S-K-to-tha-izzirt n her songs is too girly n crappy now. Somebody shoot her already! (Miss Tizzay pls add Avri1 in yo list of celebrizzles you wanna shoot fo' rizeal. Oh, n jASSica n ASSh1ee Simps0ns too).
Te1 mentioned A1anis n Avri1 today, n T-H-to-tha-izzat made me wanna . Aint no L-I-M-I-to-tha-T. Im attempt'n ta relate this ta mah disappizzles wit some people, who somehow failed ta playa n' shit. Tizzle could do so M-to-tha-izzuch pimp I know, but now it seems like they have lost they mojo dogg. They're slack'n off n tizzle dizzay write like they used to. I think fame wizzy eventually sink u into tha oblivion.
I guess thugz change fo gettin yo pimp on. Let tizzle be . Death row 187 4 life. *sigh* Maybe I jizzy gots`ta live wit that or move ta tha Antarctica . Fo'-fo' desert eagle to your motherfuckin' dome.
Im rapping incoherently. Brotha mind if u're confused. Heheh.
17.4.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Woah gwe tak paha-ha-ha-ham..
ReplyDeleteit really shizzle my dizzle yo'.
ReplyDeletewhatever that means.
what happen to goog 'ol understandable hip hop??
yo, my B
ReplyDeletewhat you rappin bout
you shizzlin ma dizzle yo
(betul ke penggunaan ayat tu?)
every line I attempt to read becomes blur and the letters virate! Whatcha did in japang girl?
ReplyDeleteyo man!
ReplyDeletesorry i can't understand you... mind telling me?
yo tienalicious! do find anotha 3 Japanese gals. Teppanyaki Gals would suit you all ;)
ReplyDeletehoh yehhhhh tong tong tong tong tong cheng tong chengggg!
ReplyDelete