I first saw A1anis’ version of Fergie’s My Hvmps in m0mmy Feline’s blog, and ever since that, I start to see it everywhere. I must have been the last person on earth to know that huh..
I like both versions, by the way.
A1anis. I remember cropping my hair 2” short like she did circa 2005. Im not a die hard fan, cant even remember every single words to her songs and don’t even own a frikking CD of hers (download aje!.) , I just thought that her do was cute back then and decided to tiru her style. It’s always good to listen to her song every now and then.. I think she’s original, unlike others.
So she changed now, from being the long haired leather jacket, pants and boots angst driven singer to someone more feminine and funny. I can be skeptical about changes sometimes, but hers were/are acceptable. Because her music is still the same. Which is so unlike Avri1. Well, Avri1.. is another case.. She starts wearing skirt and her songs are too girly and crappy now. Somebody shoot her already! (Miss Te1, pls add Avri1 in your list of celebrities you wanna shoot. Oh, and Jessica and Ash1ee Simps0ns too).
Te1 mentioned A1anis and Avri1 today, and that made me wanna. Im attempting to relate this to my disappointments with some people, who somehow failed to deliver. They could do so much better, I know, but now it seems like they have lost their mojo. They're slacking off and they dont write like they used to. I think fame will eventually sink u into the oblivion.
I guess people change. Let them be. *sigh* Maybe I just gotta live with that or move to the Antarctica.
Im talking incoherently. Never mind if u're confused. Heheh.
13.4.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Avril should be shoot from the first time she's in the music scene. Sekian terima kasih.
ReplyDeleteAnd OMG that version is so funny. And depressing at the same time. HOho.
i AM confused since u not goin to kobe for me
ReplyDelete*garu kepala*
ReplyDelete