Was calling mom to wish her birthday. Instead of the initial plan to surprise her by calling few hours early, I was surprised to learn an unfortunate news.
We didn't see it coming. Surely it wasn't a birthday present she would ever expected. It breaks my heart to hear mom sobbing on the other side of the line. It kills me for not being there to keep her company during this hard time, for not being able to do anything.
I strongly believe that things happened for a reason. This is a test from Him. Maybe a reminder too, for we have strayed too far. I guess what's important now is for us to stay together.
Ya Allah, ampunilah dosa-dosa kami dan kuatkanlah hati kami untuk menempuhi dugaan ini. Selamatkan ahli keluarga kami di dunia dan akhirat. Amin ya Allah.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
2.9.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment