1.9.10

i think i am burnt out

I am still seeing some traffic at my old blog, which I have long abandoned since 2008. I wander (sic) why.. I wish I could tell them that they are so two thousand late, I don't have any flaming gossips anymore and that I have moved here for good. But nah.. Oh btw she is back. The shoes addict's back blogging yo, (p/s same URL) hehe.

Anyways my frustration with the boss has escalated to another level. The dispute is growing into a shouting match, in mute. I keep telling myself not to let him ruin my day but I am failing miserably and I'm losing my sanity day after day. My hormones are going haywire too. I am showing an exaggerated symptoms of hormonal imbalance be it time of the month or not. And I'm dead tired. And depressed. And I need a new job. Sigh. Work has been consuming my personal life too. He's also too swarmed with work, we don't spend as much time as we used to. Eventhough we see each other every day, by the time we're together we'd be too tired. Work is draining the life out of us! This sucks wey..

My raya leaves start on the 10th. Yeah, on raya day itself. Thanks to my boss la. I am praying hard the traffic won't be that bad on that raya eve coz if it is, I swear I'm gonna.. *tightened fist* I'm gonna.. I'm gonna cry.:((

*inhales*

Mom's birthday tomorrow. Happy birthday, Mak. I love you so much.

This just hit me. 2-Sept-2006. Crap.

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment