28.9.10

i think i am too busy getting OD-ed on coffee and food to deal with other matter

I am significantly losing weight and I'm getting worried. I weigh the same weight of 40 packets of tepung gandum cap sauh stacked together and that's not funny wey..

What's funny is I hadn't been sexercising at all during Ramadhan. And I was pigging out like crazy every other day especially at Ramadhan buffets.

I blame it on work stress, damn. And surbex. Yeah, if you're overweight, worried about getting obese, hardly exercise and can't stop eating but wanna shed off some, maybe you should take surbex supplement on daily basis. I somehow think that that got me thinner as my metabolism sky-rocketed with surbex.

So yeah, I'm declaring a serious mission to gain back all the lost kilos, and the mission starts now. Bring on the open houses, keep it comin'! :P I'm gonna eat eat eat, not exercise till I get fat.

But I miss running on Wednesdays and Saturdays with the boyfriend because hari-hari hujan. Sigh. Rain, rain, go away..

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment